Reviews for Graduation
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I like how you tied that in with the song, made it all the more loveable! This was very sad, though... but I still loved it to the extreme! A fantastic job, Cara!
KaraKurama chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow. That was very heartrenching. Well, keep up the good work in all your fics.
Chibi Trey chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
*is crying in tear* That was *sniff* so SAD! WHA! (cries really bad) *sniff* *hic* Another wonderful story, you're an AWSOME writer, I GIVE THIS 4 STARS! *hic* sniff* awsome story, your an awsome writer, keep on writing - You're Awsome

~*~ Trey ~*~
Me chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
It was good
Ryuki Yoshinama chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Don't Cry, Don't cry, don't cry... ;_; *sniff, sniff, sob* I have to say... THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Even though I wasn't a fan of the shounen-ai stuff, it was still so touching..I'll keep an eye out for your fics.. *sob..*
Miyu399 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That was...Awsome. I just had my 7th grade grad. I neverthought that song would make me cry, but it did when i read your story. Your an excelent writter. Good job.
Koritsune Dragonrider chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
That was wow! it's great! I really liked the story line and the song fit so well. Keep making these great stories.
What2callmyself chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Heehee, I've read this before, musta forgot to leave a review, hoe horrible or me! I'm ashamed! -.- Anywho, it was really sad, I loved it though. *sniff* going on the favorites this time around. Happy graduation. )