Reviews for Father of Mine
piper45 chapter 11 . 9/17/2004
Of course you should continue. I want a special mention every chapter not just once. :)

I liked it, it was sweet. Not my fav chapter of course, 'Decisions' and 'A Goodbye' are my favourites.

I hope that i was the first person to read this chapter, it makes me feel really special, cause i am usually so slow at finding good fics, and read them months after they have been posted.

Please don't EVER doubt your ability to write cause i will remain loyal to you - as long as you remain loyal to Chandler and Monica :)

Continue writing and plz add another chapter to the tonsil fic. If anyone is reading this fic i HIGHLY RECOMMEND 'With a little help from my friends' (same author)

Good work. Keep it up. Oh, and plz dont do anything mean, like make Monica lose the baby, cause i dont think either of them could handle that.

"Handle is my middle name. Actually it's the middle part of my first name". hehehe
hallie2 chapter 10 . 8/29/2004
freaky..if i was haunted every night..i wouldn't sleep either! poor chandler..please make everything turn out alright!
Me chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
interesting...continue
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Ah! Amazing update! Poor Chandler! Did his father sexually abuse him? Is that what he's not meant to talk about! I can't way t oread what happens next!
chandlers biggest fan chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
oh my god, i was so nearly crying this whole chapter.

great twist of the fact he was getting abused, i really didnt see that coming. dont take to long in writing the next chapter.
xlperfectlx chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
wow that was great! Loved it. poor Chandler.
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
omg i was pactically crying pleeze continue asap
inzaghina chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
That was a good chapter... thanks God the others are going to help him! Looking forward to next one!
Llew chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
Oh my god. This is so sad. Although I'm kinda dreading what Chandler will tell next I can't wait for the next part. So please update soon.
Katt chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
heyy

omg..ur leavin me hanging!..i need to know what happened to chandler!...plzz update soon hun!...this chapter was awesome:D..is it realie possible to not sleep for a whole month ans still be liek alive :..oh well amazing chapter )...keep up the good work hun and update soon!
samlovesjam chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
Wow, thanks for updating so fast! Poor Chandler! Thanks for not killing him, though! Update soon! I really love this story!
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
omg!u better b quick to upgrade cuz suspence much!
Llew chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
Update, update, update. Please. :) Oh, and hurry because I can't wait.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
Great update! Poor Chandler! I so hope he'll be okay! Can't wait for the next update!
Francheesy chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
*gasps* oh no! is chandler going to be ok? *waits semi-patiently for the next part*
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »