Reviews for As Long As I Live
Allleila chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
This story is amazing. But is this the end? I really hope it's not. Romy has only just put their feeling out on the line for each other. Now they have to have the chance to persue that relationship. I really like the whole world you have created. It's really origional and clearly well thought out. I'm actually kinda excited to see if you have written any other Romys as your style of writing appeals to me also. Well just to reitterate this story is amazing and I'm waiting for the next chapter to be posted.
T'Mu-Yor chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
one word, beautiful. Please update soon this is very well written and I enjoy reading it.
WildCardRose chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this chapter! The only reason I know I'm supposed to review it now was because I just randomly started reading it!

I LOVE this story! It's by far one of my favorite favorites! You know what else I love? - Updates *wink wink*

Honestly - It has been like a year! (or at least it fells like one) so a nice long update would be very nice - Don't leave us hanging!

If you aren't going to finish it - can't you e-mail me the plot? I must know how it ends!

Please update soon!

Wild
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
I like it. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Please update ASAP. *puppy-dog eyes and pouting occur*
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! this is fantastic, it really needs to continue!

-ultimategammy91
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
okay its been a couple of months, can you please update sometime soon? PLEASE?

-ultimategammy91
SilkenPetal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I wish you would update, I know you are probably busy but, I miss this story so much.
moreira chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
hey really cool story please continue with the ending
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
update! update update update! plz?

-ultimate gammy91
Leash chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
it took me a while, but i just complete reading this fic thus far . . . and i love it!
BizarreLemon chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Waa... This is beautiful! I really love your story. It's really well written.

Please update soon.
Rook132 chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
AWESOME story so far! What a place to end. And now I have to wait. :( Update Soon Please!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
Wow! FINALLY! This is what I wanted to happen so badly! YAY! Remy voiced what all of us felt! So wonderful! You are just too fantastic a writer! UPDATE ASAP!

Chica
Silver Fists chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
I just got back from a 2-month internet-less trip and was I glad to find out of the updates. your story is mega awesome, please keep at it. don't worry, the cheesyness of it is just right in the parts where it IS cheesy.
Goldylokz chapter 10 . 7/5/2006
Wow! What a twist! Great, yet short, chapter. Keep it coming!