Reviews for Never Again
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story!
munford chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
Awwww that is so cute and inuyasha dies best story ever
lara5170 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
I enjoyed this but there were parts that I can't seem to make sense of. At the start of the sotry, NRku was dead and they'd decided to leave the jewel incomplete..with Kohaku keeping his shard & Kouga keeping his 2 shards(why would they plan to leave the jewel incomplete? I guess I could see Kouga having his shards 500yrs later if he lived that long & nobody killed him for his shards but Kohaku was a human boy who'd eventually die leaving 1 shard to cause chaos. Then,Miroku gives up on life when he's finally freed of the curse that Naraku put on his family,leaving him finally leave a life full of happiness & not worry about being consumed by it? Inu wearing gave himself to Kikyo,which was the reason he was wearing a white cloth (which was never explained-did it mean he'd mated her undead corpse or he'd agreed to let her drag him to hell?)so, why was he still around, what was his reason for coming through the well before Kagome brought Sessh through & why'd he keep coming after Kagome when he'd given himself to Kikyo? When Kagome brought Sessh to the future the 1st time,it said he was in shock of all the books in her home & then he suddenly demanded Kagome return with him but even at the end of the story he never said why he needed her(or a Miko)? Why did Kagome seem to be barely affected by the fact that Sessh poisoned her mom or when her mom finally died (from Sessh's poison) and it gave her grandpa a heart attack that killed him too? (Couldn't he have saved her mom & gramps with his sword?)& where was Sessh when Inu attacked & raped Kagome? What crystal did Jaken have that Inu swallowed at the end? It couldn't have been the Shikon Jewel because Kagome had most of it & it wasn't complete,right? I really mean it when I say I enjoyed the story ,but I wish I knew the answers to the questions I asked & a few other parts I didn't inquire about.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
"Oh my!

Oh, how kinky!

Is that legal?

Really? Leather?

Oh that's so hot! "

really NOW that veyr interesting lol
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
wow
fangsoffury08 chapter 16 . 1/24/2007
That was a great story and I think that you did a really good job. Although just a little construcive critisim (sp?) you need to work on keeping your characters in character if you know what i mean. Sesshomaru was alittle bit to mushy if you know what i mean, and with miroku he woulndt give up on life and try to starve himself he would follow Sango to the ends of the earth if he had to, at least thats what i would think. Thats just some advice from writer to writer although your older than me.
Sesshomaru'smate01 chapter 16 . 5/29/2006
WHOA!

THAT...WAS...A...AW...AWSOME!
Mya Uzo chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
nice story write a sequal please :)
Mya Uzo chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
holy fuck
Mya Uzo chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
Couldn't sesshy have brought them back
Mya Uzo chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
oh shit
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
they are one clueless group
otfreakingp chapter 16 . 4/5/2006
Oh, wow! This story was SOO good! I loved it! It was funny, sad, happy, emotional, and many more! I LOVED IT! I felt so sorry for Kagome when Inuyasha raped her! That was HORRIBLE! But I was SOO happy when Sesshomaru FINALLY told her that he loved her and asked her if she would be his mate willingly! That was SOO sweet! This story is GREAT!

*favorites list!*

Aangsair
Blood Red Moon chapter 16 . 9/8/2005
Super kawaii. I loved ur story.
hellspixie18 chapter 16 . 7/6/2005
oh so kawaii! I really enjoyed reading this so if you make another inuyasha fanfic please e-mail me.