Reviews for A Moment's Peace
Ethylix chapter 5 . 8/23
Oh you have no idea how much I loved this fanfic! I enjoyed your writing so very much, and your portrayal of Goku and Chichi's relationship was so spot on, I actually squealed in delight lol! The fact that none of the characters in your story seemed OOC was awesome, because, (similar to what you said) I've read other fan fictions about GoChi, and often times Chichi would come off as this overprotective, nagging mother that only cared about her son's education, but when you took more time to observe her, it's evident that ChiChi loves and cares about her family a whole lot. Whew, that was a pretty long review (for me lol) but I just wanted to get my point across on how touching your fanfic was :) You're doing an amazing job with writing, please keep up the great work!
goku'sPrincess014 chapter 5 . 7/1
I almost cried. After I read this I had to remind myself over and over again that Goku had been brought back to life by Old Kai and there's DB Super already and he's already achieved Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan just for me not to feel sad once more. Whenever I read about Goku's death in the Cell Games along with how he spent the nine days with his family, it always makes me feel sad.
goku'sPrincess014 chapter 3 . 6/23
You know, I am nit usually moved over by such stories but this one is really dramatic. It was wonderfully written, considering that I am not a G/CC fan but I loved it. I'm almost crying as I read it, especially when I got to the part of Goku sacrificing himself to save the Earth once more. That was the saddest part of the Cell Games, really. As I read that part I was just hugging my Goku pillow and I wanted to cry, really. I do not like Chichi but I could understand her situation and her pains, and just imagine the agony she went through as she thought of all her last moments with Goku. It's relaly heartbreaking, I know because it's also the same as when you break up with the one you love most. Especially when she found out about Goten. It's not easy to raise a child without your significant other/husband by your side, I know because I am a single mother as well, the only difference is my dickhead of a husband left us for another girl and started a new family with her, unlike Goku who did something noble which is the reason why he was forced to leave his family. That's why when somebody says Goku is a bad father I do not agree at all, because I have seen someone who is probably the worst father that anyone could have, it's too unfortunate that my child was unlucky enough to have that person for a father.
LA-HIJA-DE-SON-MILK chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
my favorite
Lady Arbalest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Great!
friezablast chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Wonderful story! I expect nothing less from one if the few DB/Z fans out there who actually understands something about the characters and series they're talking about. Gotta say though, that ending really hit me hard...part of me even weeped... oh ok all of me weeped but anyway. Its a shame you seem to have given up your fanfiction business though. The Dragonball community was blessed to have you! Kudos to you, Lady Thundera.
tai pai sun chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Most fans in these says they don't love each other and they are the least supported couple... But I think they ONLY the couple whose sweet moments together and devotions towards each other are the MOST shown in the DBZ show. And to get to read about them in a nicely written story made me very happy. Thank you so much :)
Just a reader1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
One of the BEST story ever! I like all your stories, very addicting! XD excellent work! d_b by the way, i just wished you write one fic about them after the buu battle, their reunion after 7 years, please :)
Just a reader1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I love the this time in the cell saga :) i wish they showed some more GCC moments..
Just a reader1 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I will always be a fan of your writings. You write so beautifully! Its sad that this was your last story..
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So much for the win... I wish he did come back after the fight :(
No name chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Honestly, you are one of the VERY rare authors in this site who actually do their homework and write a well meaning story. I love your story and happy to find it and understanding (and now also a fan of) Goku and the overly underrated Chichi.
No name chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
You ignorant reviewer...if you never read the manga or don't know anything about db or dbz, then stop calling others name. XC
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
he was 18 when he started school moron -_-
CrystalClear18 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
You are an incredible writer. This was the first fan fiction I ever read and it was amazing and absolutely the whole reason I ever got really into FF's. I wish you'd post more stories, but if you truly don't want to, I'm fine with that; it is your decision, after all. Thanks for posting these stories though. By now, I have read all of them and I LOVE them. Thanks again :)))