Reviews for A Moment's Peace
Lady Arbalest chapter 1 . 9/24
friezablast chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Wonderful story! I expect nothing less from one if the few DB/Z fans out there who actually understands something about the characters and series they're talking about. Gotta say though, that ending really hit me hard...part of me even weeped... oh ok all of me weeped but anyway. Its a shame you seem to have given up your fanfiction business though. The Dragonball community was blessed to have you! Kudos to you, Lady Thundera.
tai pai sun chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Most fans in these says they don't love each other and they are the least supported couple... But I think they ONLY the couple whose sweet moments together and devotions towards each other are the MOST shown in the DBZ show. And to get to read about them in a nicely written story made me very happy. Thank you so much :)
Just a reader1 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
One of the BEST story ever! I like all your stories, very addicting! XD excellent work! d_b by the way, i just wished you write one fic about them after the buu battle, their reunion after 7 years, please :)
Just a reader1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I love the this time in the cell saga :) i wish they showed some more GCC moments..
Just a reader1 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I will always be a fan of your writings. You write so beautifully! Its sad that this was your last story..
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So much for the win... I wish he did come back after the fight :(
No name chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Honestly, you are one of the VERY rare authors in this site who actually do their homework and write a well meaning story. I love your story and happy to find it and understanding (and now also a fan of) Goku and the overly underrated Chichi.
No name chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
You ignorant reviewer...if you never read the manga or don't know anything about db or dbz, then stop calling others name. XC
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
he was 18 when he started school moron -_-
CrystalClear18 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
You are an incredible writer. This was the first fan fiction I ever read and it was amazing and absolutely the whole reason I ever got really into FF's. I wish you'd post more stories, but if you truly don't want to, I'm fine with that; it is your decision, after all. Thanks for posting these stories though. By now, I have read all of them and I LOVE them. Thanks again :)))
benkilla chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow this is nice, but i felt kind of sad cos i didnt think goku would wanna do it. I mean like, he acts so nice in the anime and manga, he's not like Roshi or whatever, who wants to do it. But apart from that this was nice :)
JESSIE chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
ok, sooooo this is the best story I ever read! 3

you are amazing! thank you!
nukidono14 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Hi Lady Thundera! _ I don't know if you're still visiting this site given the publishing date of this story but I just want you to know Lady Thundera, that YOU are ONE GREAT writer.

Your love for Goku and Chichi truly shows in the story. I don't know how you do what you do but reading this story gives me that all magical feeling, the one that makes you feel all warm and light and giddy and happy. Every moment in this story is just so beautiful and precious that I don't wanna miss a word. I even read the whole story twice because I just don't want it to end.

I love the way you brought out their characters. Very in-character. Especially Chichi. I hate it when other dbz fans say that she's always nagging and annoying. I love Chichi so much! I hope for other dbz fans to read this to gain better understanding of her character. And these five days of Goku and Chichi together, I think if Toriyama-sensei was to ask how it went for these two, he'll agree that this was how. It's just perfect.

Thank you so much for this. I am sooo happy to have found this story. It's a rare gem. And it will go down to my favorites and will forever be treasured in my heart. 3 3 3
Molly chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
hi! this is an amazing story! it's my absolte favorite Goku and ChiChi fanfic! And thank you for not writing a lemon! I'm 12 and u have no idea how many lemon stories I saw! yuck!How could people write that kind of stuff. ANYWAY I really do LOVE this story. In my opinion i think u have the charaters personalites perfect! no out of charaters here!:D