Reviews for Warcraft: Killing Her Softly
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I followed the link from Scrolls of Lore and found this story. How tragic - and how true! Poor Jaina. I suppose divorce is out of the question? J/k.

Good story, too. Believable and well-written. I almost want to ask what happens to Jaina, but then again, I'm not sure I want to know.
Kittykata chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
i really like JainaxArthas...but after he became a lich. i really enjoyed reading this, because it could be so true if it had happened...but then, the story wouldn't be nearly as interesting, would it?
madpostman chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Interesting fic. I love story on Jaina.
Rene chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I like your take on this title. The story is logical and reasonable(besides the assumptions made about the peace of Lordaeron). However, I feel you could develop more acoustic/ sensual details for Jaina's contemplation to make it more impressive. The current version, though narrates the story well, lacks the element of 'persona'(What a person Jaina really is).

Thanks for the great story... :)
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Amazing it was so sweet. I loved the bit where Arthas looked into her eyes and relized how close he was to losing Jaina and then proposed, it was so cute. great job!
Saiyakupo chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Hmm.. I want to write a reveiw but I don't feel like writing a *good* reveiw.

Hmm... you make it sound like Jaina hates Arthas now cuz she fell in love with him. She hates her desiscion. You also made it sound like she doe'snt like the kids either. *shrug* I'm not a great reveiwer, just giving my crappy opinions.

I love Arthas/Jaina pairing...

... but yes I do agree that she would have loved being with Kael'thas more.. they share the same love of magic.

I done!
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
It annoys me how Warcraft is full of tragedy. They make some amazing tales, but it's so freaking awful how many times I arrived only to realize that I was too late. I think I could've done something...

Dammit...Darrowshire.

Sigh...
Dimas chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Beautiful story.

But I don't agree that Jaina would of been happy with Kael(he's almost like Arthas,but with long ears).
Manga Girl number 6 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
It's really true that Jaina could've married Kael. you know really it's all of Arthas's fault. he's the one who split Jaina from Kael, Joined the paladins only to become blood thursty against Mal Ganis, Went to Northrend to betray his friends and take up Frostmoure, Killed his father, Made Captil city more misrable, killed Uther, Destroyed Qual'Tha Las, Made the brother of Kiljaden return to Azeroth (who destroyed the Tree of Life in Ashenville), and became the lich king.

In conclusion (since my fingers are sore from typing) Azeroth would've been better off if Arthas hadn't been born. (That's HEAVY man)
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Poor Jaina. I feel so sorry for her...
udontneed2no chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Well, it was ok i really dont like romance stories i'm actually hoping to find something about when Arthas went nutzo and purged Stratholme. So Jaina and Uther leave, and I want to see what happens when they meet again. (im such a loser i cant get past that stupid level) But i guess my lil dream is impossible. ) Btw, the story was good...it just needs a new ending. Someone ought to die. Jk...
Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
This story is incredible. The emotion you convey literally brought tears to my eyes.

But there's one thing...

Is it just me, or did Jaina just die? I was under the impression that Arthas's embrace suffocated her or something.

If that's what you meant to happen, it just makes the story better.

Well done! You're on my favourites list.
CassSpaz chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Wow.

This is really excellent, and this is something that I've actually wondered about myself.

Jaina is done brilliantly. She is perfectly in character, and everything else is done well.
Dark-Elk chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I have to say I'm pretty impressed. The AU aspect for the Jaina/Arthas is well done in this story. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

My name is Dark-Elk, administrator of Shattered Enigma ( ). We're a fanfiction website that only hosts Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft fiction of the highest caliber. Not only would I like to direct you our archive, but I'd also like to ask if you would be willing to allow us to host your story.

E-mail me at if you're interested, and I'll give you more info. Hosting costs nothing to you but the time you spend emailing your story to us, and you retain all rights to your story. Also, Shattered Enigma has a very wide viewer base (roughly 30k hits per month), so your story could gain significant recognition there.

Fight on,

Dark-Elk
Ride4Ruin chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Wow. Just, wow. There's no other way of putting. This is an incredible story. A little on the depressing side but then again the Frozen Throne had a depressing end too.

Has anyone other than me noticed that Blizzard seems to like making depressing expansions?

In the end of Brood War Kerrigan wins.

In the end of the Diablo 2 expansion (can't remembe the name) the guy you play as dies.

In the end of Through the Dark Portal Khadgar and everyone in the alliance assault force die while Ner'zhul gets away.

In the end of the Frozen Throne Arthas kills Illidan and frees the Lich king (though you never know if someone will stay dead...)