Reviews for Music from the Heart
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
I loved it! it was amazing :) I truely loved your bittersweet ending, but I simply need more! Please write an epilogue, I would love to read it!
emo-girllady of darkness chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
(tears and pist at u - -*) i may be lady of darkness but damn it i like happy endings such a good story but u had 2 mess it up with the ending. - -* u better make a second part 2 this story like i said before i may be lady of darkness but i like wait not like love happy endings so im freaking pist at u. - -*. make another one when they meet again but when they r adults or something they meet in at tour of something and that 1 has 2 have a happy ending if it dosent im not reading ur storys any mare bye - -* (slams door and walks away.
Youigy Hunter chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
*Sniffles* The ending is just too sad. I hope you write an epilouge! Maybe something...not so sad? Or a little happier. Ugh! How can he not stop her from leaving! Oh well, I still loved it!
stop reading my pen name chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
YAY!

write an epilogue! i want to see them together! XD their so cute together! great story it was breathtaking!
FoxyFire45 chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
That was a very sweet story, if a bit short. There were a few places you forgot the word 'it' which made it a little confusing in some places, and the story sort of ends abruptly with some things left unsaid (like who does Shippo like? Does Rin forgive him? Etc etc) but other than that it was a nice story. If you do write an epilogue, expect a review from FoxyFire45! :)
mythonerd1 chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Please write a sequel or continue the story because it is effing awesome. I cried during the last chapter. so please continue with your wonderful story!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
that was a good write

a sad endding but still good

atleast they both got part of their dreams.
My Name Is R.C chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
Aww. That was so sad. I really wish he didn't have to leave. Well, at least they ended up sharing a short kiss. I really hope you write that epilogue. I'll be waiting for it!

- Naty.
minakurata-chan chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
wow...please continue soon I am looking forward into seeing what happens

~mina
Nis3 chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Oh yeas this was nice, encore, encore!
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Sesshoumaru kissing someone on his own is kinda werid. But I like it. Sweet ending
suena chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
ah shit man i should not have been reading that while listening to first love!
suena chapter 5 . 7/31/2007