Reviews for Music from the Heart
fluffycrush chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
that was a great fic hope there a second part to the story. .
suena chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
oh no Rin! Damnit Kagura&Sesshomaru!
suena chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
so cute thsi chapter is
suena chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
exelent work I started to read this story a long while back but since you never finished it well...haha*
Tsuki no Otome chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I've read the 8 chapters in one day! This fic was so beautifull! Each characters have one personality that was very well defined! I really loved it!

And the ending was so sad and so sweet! Sesshoumaru and Rin were too cute in the little kiss scene

I'll be waiting the epilogue!

Update soon please!
The90s chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
i love this story...i was so deeply entranced in your imaginary world that i stopped the noises around me and concentrated solely on what will happen to rin and what sesshomaru would do...this is a beautiful story...update soon...
fluffycrush chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
this is a great story plz continue with it. i really love how it going and cant wait to see what happen next. update soon plz
hehe82 chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
It's really good. I hope you do plan to finish it. It'd be so sad to just end it here. Thanx for this great story.
Serenity's Desperation chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
Wow im glad u didnt delete it! i love this story its really good!
InuDstories chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
When are you going to update more? It's a very good story!

-InuD
RedBrick chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
i am rather fond of this story
RayGirl91 chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
I kept clicking for more but there wasn't any! -sobs- GREAT story. I love your characters. They seem pretty deep. _ Even if Rin is blind I can still picture everything perfectly. I love your first-person! Update soon!
youigy hunter chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
YEAH you finally updated! kudos, this chapter rocked! altho i dont quiter remember what happened now i will have to go back and re-read everything...
Hayal Nazim chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Really good story so far. I feel sorry for Rin, but having a disability can enhance other parts of your life that a 'normal' person would never know of. UPDATE!
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
I hope Sesshoumaru sets his fan club straight soon. The last SessRin scene was cute I can just picture it
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »