Reviews for Music from the Heart
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
(squezzes Rin and Fluffy plushies) SO CUTE! The whole scene was really kawaii. I especially liked 'the abduction' XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
yeah this chapter cleared up the KagruaSesshoumaru stuff. teh 'Not so poetic' comment was funny
MindIIBody chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
This is a GREAT STORY! Y.Y I was wondering when you would continue it! T.T Thank you SO much for updating! It was my inspiration for my story, 'Listen with the Heart.' Thanks SO much. Hu. Y.Y Keep up the great work, oh yeah, there was some grammar problems, but I'm sure you knew that. Keep up the greatness. :D
Special Agent Chibi chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Wow. I thought this story had died!

I'm so glad you decided to update it! Tis such a cute story. Anyways, love the song 'First Love'. 'Wait and see', well, I'll have to download that. Haven't heard it before. Anyways, congrats on getting accepted into at least three of your colleges! I don't have to worry about that until next year (is a lowly junior).

Well, can't wait for the next update!

Chibi-Sorrow
Akeryou-sama chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
OMG! It was great! took you long enough to update! Hah! I had to re-read chapter 5! wow. It was amazing! I hope you get into a really good college! HAve fun finishing high schooL!
Secret Angel Forever21 chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
This was Fantastic chapter and hope you'll update soon!I can't wait to see what happens next _
animegirl007 chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
nice chapter...keep writing...
Secret Angel Forever21 chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
WOW! it was great please hurry and continue
Dreaming One chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Aw! Oh my goodness, this is so completely adorable. I love it. Your characterization is brilliant. Usually I don't like 'disability' fics...because too many authors try to completely rely on that one device to shape a plot, and it doesn't work. But you aren't doing that, and Rin being blind is really working well. It really adds to the romance of it all. It's adorable! hehehe. Oh, man. I hope you update this soon. Please, please don't just abandon it...it looks like you have, but still...

Keep it up!

May
Flopples chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Music From The Heart is really good! I really hope you continue this fic. Please update soon
Akeryou-sama chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
OMG! that was good! Update soon! Ja Shae
reader chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Yay! Good job so far! Update soon!
InuObsessed o.o chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
Plz, plz, PLZ! hurry and update! i really wanna know what happens next! ] great job by the way!
SimpleOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
HEy this fic is really good! I hope your still gonna write more...
SummerRaven chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Hey that is so sweet, i really hope you continue this. i love it. please let me know if you are going to continue this so i know to check it for updates.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »