Reviews for Music from the Heart
SummerRaven chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
Hey that is so sweet, i really hope you continue this. i love it. please let me know if you are going to continue this so i know to check it for updates.
Meiri Doll chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
WOW! i really like this fic... it's so good! plz udate! i really think it'd be interseting if rin got her sight back! ;; well if u like rin and sessh AU plz check my story, 'heart breaker'
Vikki chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hi there I just wanted to say this story is one of my favorites, I wanted to say please add another chapter, I'm dieing to see what happens next. Thanks.
SimpleOne chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Aww Poor Rin. It was all just a terrible accident. Yeah school is tough and I haven't really kept up with Inuyasha. Too busy.
youigy hunter chapter 5 . 10/5/2004
im so happy you reviewed! now i have something else to read. man i was hoping something would happen between rin and sesshy oh well. that is kinda funny what the mom said 'i was worried when i heard him snicker' hahaha thats inuyasha for you! POST SOON! i will keep reading later!
Jochnap chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
O! I KNOW I KNOW! i forgot. screw it. oh well, this is going to be really good! i like how you portray sesshy as being as cold as always. hehehe, fluffy... _
Meiri Doll chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
good! i like this chappie
Meiri Doll chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
i like what u have here! it's good and it's kind of creepy seeing rin is blind and she can move around 'pretending' she wasn't! well, if u like sesshy/rin ifc check mine: Heart breaker
Meiri Doll chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
i love it! write more! it's so good! i wonder, will they end up toghether or will kagura and sesshy end up? o.0
Meiri Doll chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I LOVE IT! write more!
Special Agent Chibi chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
AH! *starts shaking author around* GIMME MORE!
AlexandraSwiss chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
LOL! Oh well, I still say you and your fic is awesome ;) Please continue. Oh! And I was wondering when Rin said she was getting tired of the word 'Hn'... Is 'Hn' even a word? O_o;;
Valefor-chan chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
lol, its a bit weird that sess always says "hn"..hope he talks soon...he does have a hot voice. o...oh, is inu gonna die...update soon!
TatteredCrimson chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
I know exactly what you mean about your junior year being the hardest. It was so difficult for me to update when I was a junior, and one reviewer even gave me some crap that was like, "No, your senior year is the hardest. If you can't write your fanfics, then something blah because I'm inconsiderate!" Arugh...I hated it when that happened. And yes, I lost my will to write too...for my whole junior year and even during the summer, BUT...I've come back into the flow now :D Don't worry about it, you'll get over it soon, if you're anything like me. And only update when you can, cuz I know that writing a solid chapter takes an EXTREMELY long time o.o; *roots for you 100%* -

~*RikouSuiyou*~

P.S.

This chapter was awesome :D Sesshoumaru is so sweet :D~!
Crying Wasteland chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
I am really liking this story and can't wait for your next chapter. Sesshoumaru is just so perfect in this fic, mostly because of the replies he gives to Rin. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that is anxiously waiting for Rin to grow up so she and Sesshoumaru can begin the relationship that they just seemed destined for.

*~Masako~*