Reviews for Music from the Heart
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
I think this chappy was really great! _ I can't wait for another one! _ I think Rin and Sesshy are a cute couple! _ (That is, when Rin is old of course, hehe...) Well, L8rZ!
Omega's Revalation chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
You must know you have to update soon or else i'm going to get mad.*not much of a threate*. why is rin blind? was she always blind i suppose she wasn't since she said it happened a month ago but then again i could be wrong. QUESTIONS ARE FILLING MY HEAD So... ANSWER THEM! another chapter! pLEASE?
Slight Imperfections chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Aww! This is really cute! Please continue if you can! Can't wait for the next chapter of Playing Thief, too!
animegirl007 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I like it alot...a different twist...please update soon...
AlexandraSwiss chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Aie! So cool! I have to write more when you get the chance! Plea-he-he-he-ease!

Love, Rinny.

P.S. By my name you ca tell I love Rin/Sesshy fics but my favorite ones are with music. But I'll try seeig the one you mentioned in this story, Playing Thief.
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow, Interesting fic! I like how Sesshomaru and Rin met _. Their interaction was very cute. I can't wait to read more of the fic! I hope you update soon _!
Drisowen chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
This is a really cool idea. good luck with it. its a good story; or... it will be when its finished.

Ja ne!
indigochipmunk chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I totally love this begining! i hope you update soon! _
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I was wondering when you'd continue Playing Theif. Thia fic good, but Playing Theif is much better.
Akushou chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow, it's pretty good! I can't wait to read the next chapter _. Well, ja for now!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This is a cool idea! It's kinda reminding me of "Music rom Another Room", but with a different twist. I like it. (("Music From Another Room" the fanfic, not the movie. You should read it sometime! It's really good. Sorry... ;;)) I love the idea, and I can't wait to see what you do with it! Please keep writing this story! *makes puppy dog eyes*
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Actually, this sounds good! _ This IS a Sess&Rin fic right? _ Yay! I can't wait for more! _
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I think it's a nice beginning! Please write more in the future! Update soon!
TatteredCrimson chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hnh...this is a really good beginning. And, of course, because it -is- a Rin/Sessyou (I presume and hope :D:D:D!) it makes everything all the better. Your last Rin/Sessyou was very good :D. I can't wait to see what this fic has in store. But...

I have a little comment XD. Well...you seem to transition from present tense to paste tense a lot (i.e. "Miroku SIGHED, "Those two will never stop." vs. Kagome laughs nervously). If you want the fic to flow better switch to one of the two, but don't have the both because it sort of seems...confusing at times.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to bash you or make you feel bad here or something. I'm just telling you so that the story is more appealing and pleasing to the eye :D (not that it arlready isn't XD). So, hopefully you just take this review as just one author helping another :D!

And er...since you write Rin/Sessyou pairings that means you like the pairing, no (if you've mentioned that you do, please excuse my absentmindedness _;;)? I was sort of wondering...can you read one of my two (or both if even you prefer XD) Rin/Sessyou fics. I promise that I'm not trying to make you read crap XD. OR you can read this REALLY good fic called Thread Bound (unless you already do!)! :D. But, if you want, please read my fic[s]! :D (in fact I'll be updating one or the other tomorrow)

~*Ri-you~*Raamen