Reviews for The Black Phoenix
Please Update It Soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Merman harry! Update
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Ah, what a story! Where's the continuation to the lovely cliff hanger? What evolves of their relation? What does Voldemort play in all of it? What will Draco have in the end? A cool transformation of a black phoenix. Now, will Severus have one?
9kljnl chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
great story, please continue. will harry be pregnant?
Azrael Jinsei chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
~ sorrow...

Thank you.

Hermione, I abhor such snooping.

~ The power to destroy is hidden in Saturn. Seek out Saturn to gain the power over all. The lights true warrior shall lift us all from darkness with the powers Saturn holds. Should the darkness receive the power of Saturn before the light, then we shall live for all eternity in the dark. To uphold the power of Saturn seek and use the Elixir of Power.

Is it a true prophecy or a fake? A fake, I see.

~ Don't you get it Potter? Those Muggles you try to save every year, I kill them. The bastard, whom you must kill, I Serve! I'm not what you think I am. I have no hopes or dreams; my future has already been planned out for me. I have only a few deeds to do in this world, other than that I am dead weight! Get it through your thick head, I am a Death Eater? Don't make this any harder than it is already is.

Your hopes have been shattered so many times,

That you are afraid to start having any dreams...

Instead you live through the darkest nightmares,

Round the clock, day and night, without respite.

Your pain and priceless help to others despite,

You seek no compensation or reimbursement.

You want to be sure whatever happens during this war, nothing will not make Harry leave you later, and shatter your heart irrevocably. So you try to disillusion him now, while your shields are still up, when you haven't yet let Harry inside.

So how do you extract some quicksilver without dissipating the whole mass within the water?

~ Thank you Professor Snape, I think you of all people would be able to train me to the best of my ability. I hope I can live up to your expectations.

It will not be easy. And what were the light balls? And did the phoenix leaving also remove the Horcrux, or not? I suppose not, because it would imply Voldemort's Animagus form is black phoenix, and it's not true, or he could have already won the war. Considering Harry has three balls, and three forms, I'm sure that Severus received one Animagus form. And Harry has probably given him merman form, in the lake. These Animagi forms would be great asset for Harry and Severus both, especially if they allow Severus to escape Voldemort's wrath whenever he is revealed to be a spy, and then Harry and Severus to fight. And why did the phoenix leave Harry? Did he decide Harry isn't going to use dark magic in a battle, and would better with other forms fare?

Good luck, Harry and Severus, Draco and Remus.
hadrianlopez1 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
its really good please, please, please, please, continue it was really getting good i want 2 know what happens next
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Awe.
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
I think Hermione has got a right nerve in scolding Harry, about the private letter he was sending to Severus using an owl he thought was Hedwig. Because after Harry tried to give her the lette whilst speaking to her, Hermione should have immediately identified herself. It was wrong of her to remain hidden like that and listen to not only Harry's private thoughts out loud but to also read his private letter to Severus. Often it seems both Ron and Hermione keep secrets from Harry, yet he isn't allowed the same curtesy. Ron is over judgemental against Slytherins. Despite Ron, knowing that a Gryffindor traitor caused the Harry's parents deaths. Also Hermione, definitely doesn't like anything being kept from her, and often seems to go to great lengths to find out things. When often these "things" are either personal secrets or something that no student has a need to know. She definitey doesn't like being kept out of the loop.

But how will either Ron or Hermione (or the rest of Gryffindor house) react if the news of the altering of Professor Snape and Harry's relationship, or if it becomes something more? Its very clear that Harry doesn't hold any anger against Severus for his "pretend rape" when he was kidnapped from Hogsmeade whilst metamorphagus as Seamus. I can't wait to find out just what draws Harry to Severus, and why Severus doesn't always seem to be able to push his student away?

What is going on with Harry's strange visions of late? Will Pansy Parkinson or Theordore Nott be punished for there unprovoked attack upon Harry?

I definitely can't wait to find out more about the strange "light" show that appeared during Harry's attack or the change in his animagus form? Will Severus have a merman animagus form now, because of what Harry did to save after his reckless behaviour in the black lake?
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
love it.
spheric.cube chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Just had to review after you made an allusion to Sam's speech to Frodo in the Lord of the Rings. "You showed me that there is some good in this world. And its worth fighting for." "There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for."
kitcat19us chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
great story..so far
silverfirefox1989 chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
I'm a little disappointed. Not with your story but with the fact you stopped writing it. Is it dead? On hiatus? What's going on with it? I really want you to finish it. Please let me know what's going on.
Alexan Sylvana chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
This story was coming along rather nicely, and yet, here it is, sitting abandoned... 'Tis a right shame, most assuredly.

It was most definitely a rather interesting plot as well, Harry just couldn't refrain from having magical creature animagus forms, now could he? Black Phoenix [which left him], Merman, and likely two others that would have been magical or damn close to it.

I wish this story would be updated, but alas, I feel my wish shan't ever be fulfilled. C'est la vie.
Kawaii Yashie chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
i have to say that this a very intresting story and i was wondering if you were going to update it? well i hope you do i'll keep an eye out.