Reviews for Do You Really Want to Know?
Dark-Rina chapter 4 . 6/3
Gracias por tu fic, me gusto.
katelaina1717 chapter 4 . 3/8
Thankyou for putting a lot of minds and hearts at rest, knowing the other Chris did not really get destroyed but got his happy life in the end instead. Was a sad fic but so original and touching, so glad you wrote it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/28
dramatic, emotional and good.
myra chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
i'm glad they won't remember! great story!
myra chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
wow! that's new! leo killing wyatt? good that he finally saw him for what he really was.
KW2009 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Can you explain to me why one of your characters is "Elise r"? I keep seeing it and I assume it's wrong, so what should it be? Chris?

Nice story btw
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I love charmed but Chris was my favourite character and I just find your story and even is it was sad at some points can I tell you something It was beautiful
TaraHalliwell chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
wow. that was such a beatiful story. Did you write the sequal thingie you were talking about? Because if you did could you plz send me the link. Thank you!
charmed-darkangel chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Wasn't chris's nickname Peanut? ANyway GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT story! It's wonderful!
LilithL2 chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
a beautiful end. congratulations
LeahDaniels chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
wow, really great story. I so loved it, I know that you finished it a long time ago, but I just had to say that both you and this story rocks :D
absolutely-a-supernatural-fan chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
i rele liked ur story i think there should be like a follow up story to this one !
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Hm... You've written that "He knew he couldn't orb, or Wyatt would definitely sense him and force him to return." But I thought Wyatt had already stripped him of his powers?
jgfhujtfhtf chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
amazing story
livelongprosper2012 chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
first of all can I just say that was a truly amazing story? IT really was, and the ending...as much as I hate Chris dying, it really fit. Chris deserved his happy ending. Great work, and keep it up! I loved the way your story really fit the characters, and it was as if I was truly watching it on tv. Loved it!