Reviews for Demon within
yome- san chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
? ? ? ? ? no chapter 4? ? ? ? ? ? I WANT CHAPTER 4444444444444444444444444444
snowgoddess52 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
why don't you update this?
Little Fox Kit chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
is hinata pregnant or is it just that she has a sixth sense? im assuming naruto and hinata were fooling around. thats what it seemed like
sai-chan chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
... r u thinkin like dat again? O dame deshou! is *shiver* nvmd i'm not thinkin like dat.. but knowin u... okok lets talk happy, um ... haha cant think of anything... update right afta u com bak!
sai-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
haha, sry, i finally get time to review ya chaps ; so dis is da hinata x naruto fic? dat u said u were plannin to write?good luck with dis... and um wuts gaara hav to with dis?

ps deres a hinata x nruto fis by syaoran no hime, maybe u could check it out, i dont really read fics fo other den ccs so...
writer-golore chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
hurry and update plz. Great story so far.
Gopu chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
Great chapter.
kashisenshey chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
i think its nice just one problom

ITS TO SHORT MAKE IT LONGER

anonymous chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
Wow well i just hope you can do like a few chaptesr while you are away on your trip! And this is naruhina pairing right? or i am i missing something?
Haku Aka chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
This is great plz update soon. Who is the girl that they are talking about? It probaly Hinata or Sakura. I hope it is Sakura.
hikariko chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
wow...cool fic...

but who is this girl? hinata? sakura? someone else?

the suspense is killing me...this is going to be a good story..._

but i hope its hinata..._~ ...'cause thats the only one i can see loving naruto no matter what...but, because it was kakashi who came, it leads me to think its sakura...but...how the manga goes, i don't see that happening, but well, ill just havta wait and see...-_-

update soon pls!

wow...8 reviews on your first chapter...this IS going to be a good story...with lots of reviews to...
The Hidden chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Cool so far, keep it clean though eh? Last thing we need is another frek raping Kishimotos characters with a Yaoi.
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
This sounds very interesting. Who is the person Naruto and Kakashi talking about? Is it Sakura or Hinata or is it someone else. I hope it is Sakura I just love that pairing. Plz update soon.
Gopu chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Great chapter.
andy bp chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
great chapter!, but what i really want to know is who is the girl?

really who is it. is it hinata, sakura or someone else?

well i hope that you tell us in the next chapter.

anyway great story, keep it up!