Reviews for By Daybreak
Z chapter 1 . 2/5
Totally agree with you there needs to be more hive stuff :)
Super Shadowsonic chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
U should really continue this story it's good and very captivating.
RidingtheRoughWaters chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I'm a big fan of Jinx and Kid Flash but also I admit it I'm a slight sucker for Jinx and Gizmo. xD Keep writing! You got a real good story at your fingertips! :D

Happy Writing!
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
snazzy story, please continue as I've not seen too many stories that have Gizmo and Mammoth and Jinx in the light of friends.
iolah chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Pretty good so far, I would love an update.
GizmoFan516 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
...It has ben...2 YEARS! UPDATE! Don't you dare quit on this fic! We love it! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! You have no idea how irritating it is to wait for good writing to shoe up again! .
Miren and Rhun chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I luv ur fic! no one writes gizmo/jinx fics anymore, so please update, dont u dare drop this fic! Update soon please

Flash

x
RedXLover chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
RazzaFrazza author! Update!
ravengal chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
I really like the ideas going on here. You're right, not very many stories are actually about the HIVE. Also, I think the idea of a GizmoxJinx would be totally cute. (It's much better than the idea of a CyxJinx, blech.)
Meiriona chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
hey you, update you crudhead!
Asher Tye chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Very cool, hope you update this.
GizmoFan516 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
** I'm LOVING it so far! PLESE! Keep on updating! -Mirtle (GizmoFan516)**
justa jinx fan chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
THANK YOU! I'm a Jinx roleplayer whose TRYING to get a Giz/jinx relationship gong. why does no one ever realize giz is SO inot Jinx, who has been looking at him differently since Stone betrayed her. trust, teamates..Giz/Jix all the way.
nopostings chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
One YEAR! Okay, now that you've garnered the Guinness World Record on late updates, I believe you need to get offa yer fum-fruckin' chuck beets and get chappie three up here!

Yay! Giz & Jinx! I am a Jinx shipper, and have no preferred pairing, but ya know, Jinx and someone in the HIVE makes alot more sense than the usual pairings. I've been toying with a Jinx/Mammoth pair story, so if you get more updates up, I'll have the competitive incentive to get off my bottom and get it written!

Upadate! ALOT SOONER PLEASE!
Ykari chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Awesome story. You're right, no one ever gives the HIVE the love they deserve! Or if they do, they only give it to Jinx. GIZMO DEMANDS LOVE YOU PITSNIFFERS!

Love the story so much :D