Reviews for Laeva Dei
Ranuel chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
Most impressive! I look forward to reading the sequel. I love the dynamic between Carl and Van Helsing. Your research really paid off in making this story "real".
Scarlett Burns chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Bravo! Out of all the VH fics I've read, I think I have to tell you this is my absolute favorite. It's exactly what I wanted to read, and I didn't even know it until I read it! :)

I adore the relationships you develop here, as well as the way you grow VH's character. It is all wonderfully done... and great character writing. You have a real talent for writing.

Thanks for the great read!

Scarlett
Bp chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
not exactly a review per se...

so i just saw van helsing yesterday, and naturally decided to madly read fan fiction of it afterwards. and then i read the summary of this story, which sounded nice and non-stupid with serious plot. so i decided to read it, after which i liked the story so much i decided to click on the author. then it eventually dawned on me that lembas7 sounded a lot like your screen name. so giant kudos on an awesome summary and story(and believe me i know crap fan fiction when i see it)

-Bp

(i'm rather intrigued to see whether you will figure out who i am not)
musiclover209 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I reread it, love the detail. Poor Gabriel, he never does get any sleep, does he? I think someone needs to give the poor guy some decent sleep, don't you agree? Anyways, fantastic work, just as before.

musiclover209
musiclover209 chapter 17 . 10/24/2007
OMG, wowowowowow! I never thought of something like that! Hmm, Jesus and Gabriel as brothers, that is a very intriguing thought ;) Keep up the fantastic work!
musiclover209 chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
WOW. That was amazing! You would think that Van Helsing, of all people, would hang tough, but he actually faints in the first chapter! I couldn't believe he died and came back! I was about ready to have a heart attack when he stopped breathing, but then I was like, "No, Van Helsing is the Archangel, he can NOT die!" And I was right! Ha! I will continue to reveiw as I keep reading!
miarath chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love this. You do very fine work bringing them to live:-)

Like especially this part:

"Carl?" he asked, keeping his eyes firmly locked on the friar's.

"Yes?" the other bent over him, anxious features intent upon him.

"Where are your clothes?"

LOL
Zarz chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
I can't help but wonder what would have happened had Gaspar gone ahead with trying to give Gabriel a Trial by Ordeal. That would be a great scene to see sometime as an outtake/OMAKE. Poor, poor Gaspar. He just doesn't know how to deal with an archangel, does he. Really, really great work, and I cannot wait until the next story in this series. I'd love to see more stories with Carl and Gabriel. Even, though it would be sad (or at least bittersweet), Carl's death. That would be an incredible interaction to watch between the two of them. Keep up the great work!
Sol chapter 17 . 8/19/2007
So yes. Sol was being bored and not in the mood to work on trailers, and having watched "Van Helsing", I wanted to reread your fics. Because they're good :-P. I had completely forgotten what happened in this story until I started rereading it, too, so it's a good thing that I picked it up again, eh?

But my eyes are bothering me now, so I'm going to take a break from the computer, and head back for "Perditor" later. Ah, how heartbroken Van Helsing must have been when Carl died... That would be an interesting scene to see, *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

*Runs off cackling maniacally* :-D.
Zarz chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
I keep rereading your wonderful stories and finding new things that I missed on each run-through. This time I've noticed Michael. He's quite the character; not only does Gabriel heal him, but he can sense evil, knows that Gabriel is not evil and trusts him, and shows up in the chapel at the confrontation. I know we've met the actual Michael the Archangel, but I can't help wondering if there's any significance to the fact that those two share a name. Regardless, I'd love to see more of him; he's a wonderful kid. I also have to wonder if he's one of the few that will remember the fight. I absolutely love this story. It's really great, so please write more!
Shadewolf7 chapter 16 . 12/7/2006
I love this story! OK, admittedly, I just like your writing style and how you make the characters believable... so this story is only one of many that I like of yours...
Shadewolf7 chapter 17 . 12/4/2006
Good. I liked.
nathan-p chapter 17 . 9/11/2006
Gawd.

I never did finish the movie (bad me!), but rest assured, just reading this was enough. It's brain candy.

I read this before, and now I'm surprised that it only has seventeen chapters.

Off to Perditor, then. ;-P.
just someone chapter 17 . 6/3/2006
Amazing.
Frostfyre7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This is an amazing story. I read it in one sitting, and then went on to read the sequel the next day. I've read the others as well, and love them. I really like how you portray Gabriel, and I think you achieve a wonderful balance between his human and immortal sides. I also really, really, really love how well you portray the friendship and deep brother-love between Gabriel Van Helsing and Karl. Excellent work! I look forward to more from you!