Reviews for From Love to Hate
KyoxSakiFan chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
-Is kinda rooting for option D, but also option B.- xD

lol Hope you update soon! I'm enjoying this story very much. xD
inuyashafan12 chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
I pick B and D.
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 16 . 5/22/2009
HELLO? It's been 3 whole years , and you haven't updated.

At least finish the story.
me chapter 16 . 9/24/2008
i'm not that expierienced in inuyasha fanfiction, but this fic was really great. and you didn't make lots of stupid grammar and spelling errore
IWantThisAccountToBeDeleted chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
my choices will hav 2 be A, C, & D. lolz. this story is rly good. update soon! i wanna kno what happens next.
InuKik4Ever chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
Ahh I'm dying of suspense!

Please update soon Mex-chick; I am very anxious to find out will happen when Inuyasha and Kikyou meet eachother, after both realizing they were the other's parter while dancing incognito.

I enjoyed the many humorous aspects and can't wait to read more of this sensational fic. [And, you know I couldn't resist taking the survey. My answers are C(of course!) and D.] ;D
katana sohma-demon girl chapter 16 . 12/1/2006
WHEN THE FUCK ARE KIKYO AND INUYASHA GONNA CONFRONT EACH OTHER? They both know already so when do they start arguing about the party and shit? I know i'm kind of impateint but the life of an author is hard so... I can wait. That was good at the ending when Kaori told her 'watch for spiders' that was creepy and so cool. Please continue
xKazuko chapter 16 . 10/26/2006
I tried reviewing this when you fist updated, but it wouldn't let me. so I'm doing it now. )

HOWCOME SEVENTEEN HASNT COME YET? I'm impatient, and finding less and less reasons to procrastinate from doing homework and I miss this story. (

I wanna see fluf.
neji17 chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
i like the story. but im wondering if kikyou and inuyasha will end up together? can't wait to read the next chapter. keep up the good work!
Kusaki Hayashi chapter 16 . 8/14/2006
Yo! I started reading last week, but never finished because of summer school, but that's over now!

Anyway, my response is D. Also, that was a wierd chapter. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

See ya~
SacredxMaiden chapter 16 . 8/13/2006
Choices:

C and D

Halfheartedly kidding about C.

Damnit, you"re gonna make Kagome come in this story aren"t you?

I wish not, but it is you"re story.

Nice chapter anyway.
Cold Kikyo chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
This is really great,i like soon._
treepresident chapter 16 . 8/9/2006
... um C without the genius... XD and D...
dong-chun-mei chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
LOL that was great! my lil sis and i werer reading this chapter together and she was totally like WTF? And i was like I totally get ti! It's funny, intertaining and romantic! I love it! Too bad kikyou didn't hear kaori's last words, that could have saved alot of heartach!
kiki-kitty chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! _

I choose D)"When are Kikyou and Inuyasha gonna make out, damn it!" Heheheh... x3

Pretty good chapter. Kaori's prediction made me sad, though v-v Maybe they can alternate their future so Kaori's predictions won't happen! o.o One can hope! ;3;