Reviews for Blades and Bonds
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
A truly ingenious idea...That I myself have thought about many times. Thanks for putting it into writing! Favs.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
sweet
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Huh.

Obviously, the story was much different this time. But I liked it, and enjoyed how you played with Angel and the sword ... are Dru and Spike gone, then?

Enjoying, too, Buffy back in Season Two. So much younger! And you do her well. Willow .. nice hint there with the "how do you read her", bit. I liked.

Cordelia, too. She did so well in Angel .. when she left nothing was the same ... its good to see her again, on the fence, between sides.

I *did* think the beginning was a little weak. The way Jack came back? (giggle: couldn't resist) But I understand that would be hard to write - it didn't seem as if this sequal was planned or anything. Overall, you meshed it quite nicely, actually.

Okay, reading on!
at-nightfall chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I like the idea of putting Angelus on ice ;-)

Any reason for the magically enhanced concrete? I would have used the sort of steel enhanced concrete Germany used for bunkers in WWII. Maybe add some fibre glas.

Regards
Chris chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I'l say this simply because what I would like is very simple: please write more. That's it.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
OUTSTANDING! I'm hoping for a nice B/C/X ending to this story! GRIN!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Nice work. A little teenage angst always was

in season for the group.
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
What I would to see is Xander and Jack somehow finding a way to seperate while Xander stays in his body and Jack stays in a clone of xander's body too. Some magic artifact like the one that split Xander in that episode when there were teo Xander's around. Or maybe bring in Jusenyko and use the Pool of Drowned Twins.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Awesome - I really hope you go further with this series. Then again, that sentiment pretty much applies to all of your work...
Aaron chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is a great sequel to your first story and I for one love the B/X. It moves along just enough and the characters are all true to form. I hope you write another sequel and we see where this goes.
Darklight chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Liked it, Xander getting powers and keeping them, no Hyena remrants running inside of Xander mind?

Wher is Silk and Sandel I scrolled down the huge list and couldn't find it?
MBB chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
:-) it is nice to know that even with the different memrories, they are able to solve the Acathla problem. Very creative :-)

Although you might should have left some of the spell-stuff to Willow, Jenny and Giles; since they all contain more magic power on the show the Xander; and to keep it the team-efford of the series.
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
-100 pts for using Samurai Jack

-x10 for using Jack twice

-Flawless logic and delivery kudos and praise.

Sweet read, fun and entertaining. Maybe you want to continue the Xander/Jack for a few more stories?

Keep it up dude.