Reviews for My Hero
CinnamonAppleDraco chapter 1 . 3/21
I love this
Tatacoco chapter 37 . 12/17/2016
Heeyy. Where is the epilogue? I would love to read it!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 37 . 11/13/2016
Loved it!
HappyLlama11 chapter 37 . 11/12/2016
That story was absolutely beautiful. The love shown between both of them just is what every couple strives for. Please, please, please come back with a wonderful epilogue to conclude this wonderful story.
Poottah chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
hn
blackbloodywolf chapter 37 . 3/27/2016
epilogue?
skyeza chapter 37 . 12/17/2015
I really love the experience of reading this. So times I was like 'snap out of it, stop being such a whinging pansy' but then I realized that this is completely unique and a fresh take. It is a fantastic read, I truly believe that I haven't seen or read anything similar at all. Draco is so gorgeous in here.
Maja chapter 37 . 12/2/2015
Hi
I just found this story, I was a bit apprehensive about reading it because lately I've found strories I've loved that haven't been finished. But I decided to read it anyway because it seemed to be a good one, and that it was. I loved if from start to finish. I'm so happy I read it! The AN from you indicate that you wrote an epilogue, and if you have it somewhere I would like to encourage you to post it. I know it's been years since you stopped posting but I sincerely wish that you post it.
Much love and thanks
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 37 . 6/15/2015
It's sad what Harry and Draco had to go through. It's also sad that Harry can never speak again. I love the pairing Harry and Draco. They are so cute and adorable together.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you haven't abandoned it. I hope you keep writing it.

I hope that you are feeling a lot better.
LetThemShipDrarry13 chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
OMG THIS WAS BERTIFUL
Yol chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
I read the whole thing for at least 4 days because it's so amazing and riveting. I couldn't stop reading! This story has became obey of my favorite story. :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 37 . 4/11/2014
when is the epilogue gonna be posted
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 36 . 4/11/2014