Reviews for My Hero
hn
blackbloodywolf chapter 37 . 3/27
epilogue?
skyeza chapter 37 . 12/17/2015
I really love the experience of reading this. So times I was like 'snap out of it, stop being such a whinging pansy' but then I realized that this is completely unique and a fresh take. It is a fantastic read, I truly believe that I haven't seen or read anything similar at all. Draco is so gorgeous in here.
Maja chapter 37 . 12/2/2015
Hi
I just found this story, I was a bit apprehensive about reading it because lately I've found strories I've loved that haven't been finished. But I decided to read it anyway because it seemed to be a good one, and that it was. I loved if from start to finish. I'm so happy I read it! The AN from you indicate that you wrote an epilogue, and if you have it somewhere I would like to encourage you to post it. I know it's been years since you stopped posting but I sincerely wish that you post it.
Much love and thanks
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 37 . 6/15/2015
It's sad what Harry and Draco had to go through. It's also sad that Harry can never speak again. I love the pairing Harry and Draco. They are so cute and adorable together.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you haven't abandoned it. I hope you keep writing it.

I hope that you are feeling a lot better.
LetThemShipDrarry13 chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
OMG THIS WAS BERTIFUL
Yol chapter 37 . 4/18/2014
I read the whole thing for at least 4 days because it's so amazing and riveting. I couldn't stop reading! This story has became obey of my favorite story. :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 37 . 4/11/2014
when is the epilogue gonna be posted
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 36 . 4/11/2014
nooooooooooooo
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
no Harry & Draco
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
no no no
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 32 . 4/11/2014
they still haven't figure out the telepathy
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 31 . 4/11/2014