Reviews for Spider Man
spedclass chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
spedclass chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Morcelu chapter 13 . 5/17/2007
Wow, this story ROCKS! I just don't know what else to say,
Deerdevil chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Great x-over/amalgam story! I love the way you worked in the black cat-although I for one never dreamed Felicia could be that sadistic in her plans. Having Dr. P. go Green Goblin was a nice interesting twist. Does this mean Tim and Jim will be going after Ron as the Golbin Twins?

Just fuel for thought. _

-Deerdevil
HecatonchiresLM chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
That was good. An excellent blending of the two series. I thought the time skip (3 months of not talking) was a bit rushed, but other than that I liked it _
natdrat00 chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
This was very good, well blended. Ooh 4:30. I look forward to reading the next one, you have a good style, and detail. Ooh 4:31.
natdrat00 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This is very promising, you had me hooked with the intro, and the rest reeled me in. You seem to blend the two stories well. On to chapter two.
Sam800825 chapter 13 . 3/13/2007
that was really good! like really good, it seemed so much like the actual movie, now i wanna go watch it! any way, is there gunna be a sequal, like spiderman two, but in kim possible version? please let there be! you rock!
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Drakken is Octavius...if that's not another reason to keep reading, I don't know what is. I love how you had the lyrics in. But Shego in a mini-skirt? That I'm not so sure about... XP.

~*KA*~
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
I followed a link from StarDragon77's "Who is Spider Man?" pic of Ron and I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying myself. At first I was worried it would be a simple replace characters, but I am happily mistaken. And you brought in Black Cat, she's my favorite (aside from Spiderman himself). I can't wait to read the rest. *fav*

~*KA*~
omnidestruction5678 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
well i was thining and for a sequal how about you have a meterorite with a symbiote in it fuse with Ron and tell him about how Carnage and his offspring are coming to earth to tae over that would be cool.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »