Reviews for The Heart of Fire Pokemon: Undying Flame
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Great story! _

Can't Wait to read more!
chasingcolors chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
*sigh* I just love this story! Flaereon really kicked but, (I love the eeveelutions, but Umbreon will always be my #1 pokemon!) I've been reading "The Heart of Fire pokemon" series, but I've never actually reviewed until now, so sorry!

Anyway, I really liked the Rocky and Emerald scene, and that battle scene was awesome too! Please update chapter 3 soon! *puppy eyes* Please?
Mimic12355 chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Nice chapter, keep up the good work.
ReLeeS chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Nice chapter.

The battle scene was descrpitive, so I could follow what was going on throughout the whole thing. Thank you so much for that, lol. Some authors can't write a pokemon battle to save their lives, but you did an exceptional job. There were a few mistakes, but none that were too major that I couldn't read it.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And yay, Flareon kicked butt! . Flareon is one of my favorite pokemon, along with Eevee and the other Eevee-lutions. Vaporeon is the best though. . Ja ne!

-JG
Sanga chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Great chapter! Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the Rocky battle.
kamitori chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very...entresting...Ya know, your story is great in fact.
Yuugi's Black Magician chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Well, well, well. What took you so long? I've been waiting for a new chapter... I want a newe chapter and son. LOL
IcySapphire chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Hm...lets see here...Your description is good, and some of your metaphors are some I've never seen before (i.e. comparing the snow on the ground to icing on a cake)

Also, you use one of my fav. Pokemon, Vulpix, as a starter, a welcome break from the Cyndaquil/Totodile/Chikorita choices

The only thing I'm puzzled about is why you gave Emerald (I'm assuming he's the "rival" here) a hybrid Pokemon.

Keep going on this! I'll be watching it and seeing where it goes.

-IcySapphire
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Great stuff, besdies a few minor points I've already e-mailed you about.

Hopefully the battle between Emerald and Rocky is only postponed...
ReLeeS chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hi! _

Awe, that was a cute first chapter, I liked it. Continue with this, by all means. Lol, Rocky's a little jealous of someone... Anyway, good start, I'll be watching for an update! .~ Ja ne!

-JG
Sanga chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Great chapter! I loved how Emerald was making Rocky jealous. XD Keep it up!