Reviews for Blind, Killing Rage
Jostanos chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
*chuckles* Well done! Brilliant! FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

*chuckles* I wonder... HA HA HA! NO WAY! XD SNARRY!? Either one of them getting pregnant because of this? Oh ho ho... That would be too rich! Hee hee!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hahaha, That was great! xD DomHarry (at least that's what it looked like) was impressive... and kinda violent. *Wonders if this could be considered a minimal level of S&M*

This is one of the most interesting ideas I've ever read - definite fav. :)
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
HAHAHAH!

That was great! Can picture the pinched/deer-caught-in-headlights look Snape will sure have on his face! (Even if it is only for a moment.)
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
could you do a follow up sequel showing what happens two years later after graduation? i imagine it would be quite the confrontation ;-)
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Fun idea. I have no clue how anyone, let alone Snape, mess up a potion used to make murderers and turn it into an aphrodisiac. Nor, for that matter can I understand why Snape would willingly lock himself in a room with who will likely try to kill him after the potion kicks in, but would go along with the aphrodisiac when the potion doesn't work. Still, other than that, the idea's could be fun to work with. Care to continue?
mactunes chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
*chortling in unholy delight* Yay! Severus got it coming! Whoopee harry, get that greasy git! lmao... love this story.. anymore?
LamaPie chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
lol silly snape didnt even know wat he was getting in to

lol

i love it
IKnowATard chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Interesting. I heard the most a man could do was twice, even though I didn't believe it.
Drusilla chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
hehe i loved it...omg i could read it over and over again for hours lol _

Dru
momocolady chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
hi,good story,bye
Iorek Byrnison chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Great story! Snape seemed a ltle cruel at the beginning of it. On one note it was quite humorous on the other.. well yeah. CAn't say much about a lime fic. THey can be either good or bad and this one was good! neways sequels are nice I'd like to see how Harry finally "gets together" with snape hehe. Lol nways update ur other story soon okie!
Lover not a fighter chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
um...cute...

Kidding,

I loved it!

Very bitchin'.

Are you going to continue it?

Hope you do.

toodles
Lyla Hayden chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Sequel... ::Poke:: Write it...I like the story but you have to admit, the ending wasn't much of one. What happens next? ::Whines:: You must write more!
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
When I first read this I did not review. However, I wound up dreaming about it last night and wanted to know if you were going to do any more with it. Have you thought of the LSD flashback angle to this? Harry is not going to have to wait two years to ravish him again is he? Please? Sevvy needs more than just a quick grope in the supply cupboard...

Arwen Rayne
Shadowpawn chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
You are going to continue this, right? I thought it was great!