Reviews for Memorabilia
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Aww...how sweet...update!
carmelahere chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
hope you don"t discontinue your wondeful fic! waiting for your long-awaited update! good luck!
hello heartbreak chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Lovely fic, I hope you update it soon. _
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Beautifully written! I like the coin part _~

Can't wait for more! bd
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
ei mind uploading ahahahahah upload k it was rily nice
Macabre Puppet chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Nice story so far! I really hope you're going to continue this, it's too good a story to not be updated.
Lady Lyris chapter 2 . 10/18/2005
heehee, nice nice nice nice! hope you update soon _ heehee, i can feel melancholia in it! great!
Julz chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Hi... um... i just wanna ask you a teeny-tiny question... ARE YOU EVER GONNA UPDATE SOON? i don't mean to be rude but this is too much a good darn story to leave... oh please?
hemery chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
Oh boy! That was a great chappie! I loved it! Hope you update soon!
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
OMG! Where have this fic been? Why haven't i read it before?*whacks own head repeatedly*

*bows down* SUGOI! May i congratulate you on a very, VERY good fic! I totally love the snippits you added that didn't happen in the anime but 'could' have happen... *winks* Loved it! maybe in the next chapter, you can add more of that stuff. Thanks for a writing a great fic and continue! :D
Brandon Rice chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Wo!

This is so freakin' awesome!

_
Melyan chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Ah, G-Cleft, you never fail to surpass your own high standards. *I radiate flattery at you*

I like the non-conventional flashback approach to this fiction, especially because that heightens the importance of the aniversary gift exchange/unveiling. Good job. I look forward to more. _~

You know, its been one year since I've looked at my own FOR story...I'm very close to trashing it. Anyway, good writers like you give stuck-in-the-rut and lazy people like me hope! More power to you!
Trinity chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
This fic is extremely good! I luv it and luv it and luv it more! It's been a long time since I've read something so well written! I know it's not the authors' fault that English usually isn't their first language (it's not mine either), but it's still very nice to read a fic with the right punctuality and grammar. I'm very happy!

It's been a long time since I've read Tofuu fics so I'm totally glad that this one is so good! I like the way you kinda outline the events of the manga (it is the manga, isn't it? I don't remember everything word for word) and insert Tofuu interactions in between. Very nicely done and, in my humble opinion, not OOC! That's a wonderful plus!

I'm curious as to what their presents for each other are. Please update soon!
Kaze Yurei chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
wo that was fun read! keep it up!
marisha chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
sorry, it doesnt want to log on! ohH! thanks for writing another chapter! it was really good! really? she's back? yay! LOL :D please up-date soon! thanks for writing a thank you note to us reviewers!