Reviews for I Want You to Know
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 1/15
love it :)
genbu200 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
great story i love it so much

good job _
CherryBlossom210 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Hahaha! This is a funny fanfic. I can imagine it would be hard to write Hayate's letter. When Sasame read his letter over the radio, it was too funny!
paige chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Omg Omg! i loved this story! it was sooo sweet! keep writing
HinaFilipina18 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
OMG! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WRITING!

hayate must become a man and admit!
ToXiC chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aw! that was possibly one of the cutest/funniest things I've ever read on here! loved it!
Comet Wong chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I love this story! Really sweet and endearing and so like Hataye to make up a fuss!

Cheers,

Comet Wong
baccamarielle chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It made me laugh out loud on several occasions. Good job!
MiDNiGHT CAPRiCORN chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
nice story... when i tried to imagine some of the scenes, it was really happening in a funny way in my mind. thanks for making this cute and funny fanfic.
Crystal Tsuki Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*snicker* Wow I didn't know Sasame could be like that anyway GREAT fic I'm looking forward to your next fics
thunder-phoenix chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
*speechless*... OMG I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU! i love this story so much! i give it a fritten 20 out of 10 no 100 out of 10! gah! *falls on floor foaming from mouth*!... anywho thank you so much this is definitly going on my favourite stories list!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I absolutely adored this fic! I loved how you made Hayate like that. It was very well written and one of my favorites.
Elizabeth White chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Will there be a sequel? Please say YES!
romancerox chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
loved it! especially how sesame took part in this! favs!
ladyZOOM chapter 1 . 2/28/2007