Reviews for Reminisce In the Twilight
Gothkat chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
whens the next chappie i need to know what snape did
mooneasterbunny chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
rendezvoushero chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
wow. truely wow. in the first chapter alone, you've managed to capture snape in all his nastiness, and then some. its amazing and i absolutely love it. terrific job.
BlackCherries chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
My dear. Interesting Story, allthough I knoew which House she was in. The German is on some places wrong.

Just wanted to tell you, my Dear. ;-)
BlackCherries chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
That Rap is Hilarious. Wow.
Kalyr chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
Absolutely spiffing! It loved it; it was hilarious (especially Snape's small problem). I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Excellent chapter 8 . 3/12/2005
Your story rocks and I love this fic with all my heart. I would also like to see the same time and devotion put into ASU. When was the last time you updated that fic with your wonderful writingness? Huh? HUH? All I have to say is WONDERFUL chapter! (And hurry up and pair Draco and Hermoine already!)
momo-sama chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
GASP! The plot thickens! Looks like someone is out to kill poor Harry. Aww! Why? Harry is so cute 0 Please keep writing!
momo-sama chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
.~ They're a trinity now! This Nyaru Infinity sounds so pretty! Can you draw a picture of her to show everyone? pleez? Ooh...that sorting hat song must have been annoying to write. It sounds like a balladXD!

Nyaru and Snape seem to have bad relationships in their past. When will it be revealed? *keeps reading*
momo-sama chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
e! I likes this first chapter! I wud have read all and then reviewed but I was so shocked such a good story has so little reviews that I want to review more. Heehee Lucius and Voldemort are so evil! This Twilight Viper guy sounds hott! I can't wait for him to reveal his face.

*Contines to read*
Sekaya chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
XP yesh, about time this chapter was finished. Poor Harry, he's now going to be followed (FOLLOWED) by a bunch of people everywhere he goes. What about when he's in the shower 0.o?

Well...*ahem* I bet many girls out there are happy that Snape's 'small' problem was fixed : J

Keep writing!
Music is my Muse chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
You know what? I think that one of the aurors is Twilight Viper! Wouldn't that be perfect? If he slipped past Dumbledore's nose and got HArry but Nyaru rushed in and saved the day!

Anywho, great-o story. Hi ho silver and away!
Trandion chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
wel. I'm just sitting here eating my breakfast while reading this, not too shabby.

I am confused as to why malfoy would want to befriend hermione, or why he would even think that she would want to in the first place. What a pud _. and wuts with tonks first name, the begining of it.. Nympho, it means sum1 who is addicted to sex lol... good stuff. I enjoyed reading this chapter while consuming this delicious chocolate muffin of mine.

PS: Die Ron Die
Jez chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
Great chapter, as per usual. I loved Lupin's retelling of Infinity's little adventure! Very funny and very charming. Poor Hermione being snubed by that Rasheed. Tisk to him! And that auror Adam? I don't think he'll make it ;)
Dumber then a Moogle ass chapter 8 . 2/23/2005 Ah! Too many questions at the end of the chapter! That's crazy! But I want to find out the answers...where's the next chapter? NO!O!O!OO!O!O!O!O!O!O! ::cries:: It not there! Must...stay...sane... ::turns on her Suessical cd and starts tapping and ball changing to the music:: Ah, that's better. Excellent and funny chapter. I commend you for the wonderful job. I'm still hoping that eventually Infinity will warm up to Snape and he'll stop being such a git and then they can have kinky monkey sex and live happily ever after. ;) I love the Draco/Hermoine drama that's going on as well. I think that secretly, Hermoine really does like Draco but she's too annoyed by what he's done to her in the past to realize it. Poor Ron got stung by that weird bug and Harry's still pissed about the Quidditch thing. Aw, i hope things work out for them and the twilight viper finally kills Harry. Mwahahahaha! Die! STABBA! ::grins:: These Aurors seem very interesting, but the Adam guy seems to be slightly dull-witted. Are you sure he's cut out to be an Auror? I hope the "should be" lovers will work out their differences and be together! Gr. Darn you and your plot devices and good writingness! I want more! Your story is like a drug and I'm going into withdrawl! Oh, I also liked the part where Lupin is exaggerating Infinity's story of the "shrinking incident". Hilarious! I was laughing so hard at some parts of the chapter that the librarian had to tell me to "simmer down". What the hell does that mean anyway? Anywho, fantabulous chapter and I can hardly wait for the next update! UPDATE DAMMIT! ::huggles you and gives you lots of chocolate and flowers:: Lots of love and please update quick. Until then, bai bai! :D ::hands you a Snape plushie::
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »