Reviews for Deceptions revealed
Gina Olivia chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
FYI Hogwarts is in Scottland too. You know, this isn't a bad plot line or story, I just think you should go through it and re write some of it.
Gina Olivia chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
lol. You're stupid. Evanesance isn't gothic, it's like ... poser emo. Their music is cool I guess, but so not 'goth'
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
what? the fuck?
Kokuryuha chapter 20 . 3/19/2006
ok eww i cant imagine snape with any one its kinda scary but other then that i love it please update soon
lovefordraco chapter 20 . 10/15/2005
Hey! I really like your story! Actually I love your story! It is so creative and it really makes me want to just keep reading it without stopping. Pleaz update ASAP! I really want to know what happens next! :)
Sunflower18 chapter 20 . 8/27/2005
more asap
Jash89 chapter 20 . 6/7/2005
right on...update soon!
Marie Reed chapter 20 . 6/6/2005
as scary as it is to envision snape fucking, i am now throughly disturbed. i like the story line so far, you should update when you have the chance.
Weiryn's Daughter chapter 20 . 6/6/2005
i love it! chapter 20 . 6/1/2005
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Good fic! I loved it so much! Make chapter 21 as soon as posible before i exploed for not reading the next chapter! I enjoyed reading it so i encourage you to write chapter 21! I loved your fic! Thanks for making a good fic and not a really, really, really bad one like i usually read and get bored of! Please continue! Once agin and not tierd of saying it I LOVE YOUR FIC!
Angela chapter 20 . 5/28/2005
it was such a good fic. please continue. i enjoyed reading it.
SelfHatred chapter 17 . 5/28/2005
i love the story!
Caitygurl chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
i loved the end of chapter 2! i really enjoy HG/DM fan fics, but i espesially like yours!
sexyslytherin27 chapter 20 . 5/26/2005
it's been so long since you last updated, i almost forgot what the story was about, but i eventually remembered. lolz. good chappie, btw