Reviews for Forgive Me 'Cause I Love You
Brenda247 chapter 12 . 10/13
I wonder what he'll discover ?
lara5170 chapter 9 . 9/24
Why are they still not telling him the truth about who he is ? What happened to him that made him leave.
lara5170 chapter 3 . 9/24
Will they finally tell Naruto about his parents.?
dbc357 chapter 12 . 9/24
I was so happy to see this. I love this story and find it very interesting. The mystery about Naruto is slowly desolving bit by bit. I hope you work further on this story. I read the prequel too and it was also great. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Gemstones chapter 12 . 9/23
So so glad you are still here and continuing this lovely story but it has been amazingly slow A decade And more I have been following this story. I wish to get more answers but I'll take this you not abandoning he story.
TruGemini chapter 12 . 9/22
Thank you for the update! I'm glad we're getting hints as to why Naruto left. I hope he chooses to keep his son with him, especially with how he grew up. I'm excited for the next chapter!
naruko75 chapter 1 . 4/12
I'm sorry but I will be going on big rant here.
I love the story, I really do but I don't get why is everyone against Naruto. I don't think it was selfish of him to leave, he had a good reason. They are the selfish ones for not looking beyond his smiles, they saw what they wanted to see and assumed that everything was okay.
Sasuke tried to leave to right? Why aren't anyone mad at him too. Why is HE mad at Naruto for doing what he thought of was the right thing at the time? I love the story but I don't like how everyone is making Naruto feel guilty about himself. And why oh why isn't Naruto defending himself? It is so unlike him to let anyone bully him like that, especially Sasuke. In my opinion, Naruto did a good thing leave or he wouldn't have such a bright kid like Kanaye-chan.

Anyways, I love your story, I think your writing is awesome. I absolutely ADORE Kurama's character, but I'm a bit apprehensive to what he's planning with Naruto's memories. I hope you update soon, and please do not abandon this story no matter what.
cake0108 chapter 11 . 3/29
Omg love it
Essenceof9 chapter 11 . 2/9
Never saw this before now. I received a notification that it was added to a community that I follow, so here I am, just read it straight through.
Interesting premise. Love that Naruto is a dad and is stuck with Sasuke being his sensei for six months. What is Naruto hiding? I need to know! I hope you decide to update at some point. This plot deserves to continue!
Thank you for witting!
cutiepie88 chapter 11 . 1/25
Please don't forget this story!
Signed
-A patiently waiting fan
Reader2977 chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Please update soon! This is really really good!
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
"Teme" doesn't mean Bastard. It's a rude way of saying "you". Just to tell you... Ah, but I don't have evidence to give you. It's just from watching One Piece & Naruto, then reading subtitles. Also, going around the internet helped.
Besides that, this seems to be interesting. Thank you for writing.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I see why they call this the best...
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
This story is exceptional work!