Reviews for Dilemma
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
People forget that there are more than just two genders. It sounds to me like Blaise is gender queer or gender fluid or something along those lines. It shouldn't really matter though. I did like this fic, although Hermione annoyed me by getting all into a tizzy about Blaise's gender, when really it's none of her business ( I guess that's the whole point of the story though). And way to go Blaise for being awesome and not caring about what other people think!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is so funny... and original too! Keep writing!
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hehehe. Nice. Well, as of the sixth book/movie we know's it's a he, but whatever. It was good. And what was up with Harry? He had to be hiding something. But that made it all the better.

Job well done.

deleted2012 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
i love it, very sweet. zabini's a boy, but before book 6 many people thought he was a girl.
Ari-Moon chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
in the 6th book, don't they say that Blaise is a BOY? i thought that during the slug club thing they said he was a boy.
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
HAHAHA! Funny! Go Blaise... how do you even pronounce that?
0Rosina0 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow. This is really well thought out. I think Blaise may be either gender, or he/she may be a mix. He/She might also be thinking about changing genders. My parents knew someone who did. Love the second last line!

What was with Harry blushing all the time? I'd really like to know.
Not A FanFictioner Anymore chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
um. i waded through all that for nothing? i admit it was very cute, but blaise doesnt even know hermione and he kissed her? and wahts up with the cross dressing?
AlmightyIshizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I like it! Blaise is so obviously a boy! Hermione could have figured that out in a simple way *wink wink* but obviously she didn't think of that *lol* I like the way you portrayed Blaise in this fic. He sounds really cute! Poor Hermy *lmao*
MalfoyDebauchery chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Goodness... I NEED TO KNOW NOW! I am in a fit! I don't know! I know Blaise is a boy but sometimes authors write him as a chick. And I need to know if that's how you portrayed Blaise. I dafinantly think you should write another chapter or a sequel to this before I go absolutely bonkers from the suspense. I loved it even if it did leave me wondering.
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow, this fic was funny, and pretty Paradoxal.

I wasn't aware that this character was vaguely mentioned, but I like how you elaborated with either he was a dude or girl. And at the end, Blaise didn't exactly answer Granger's question.

But of course, he doesn't need to say anymore than what is already thought.

Kudos to you, who I have dubbed great author. *bows respectfully*
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I loved this. We all know Blaise is a better (or, we better all be aware of that, xD) but this was one of the best oneshots I've ever read. And I'm very glad that there was a spark of romance in there. And I like how you implied Blaise was a male after all, since I can't stand female-Blaise stories since they're inaccurate. This was great either way, though.

Now we just have to figure out why he's a cross-dresser. XD
Autumn Rush chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I love your little ficlet! Um... Blaise is a boy, right? Could you email me a picture of him if you have one? My e-mail is Please reply
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
that was odd.]
Twitchy the Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
AHH! So, what exactly is Blaise? Well, I know what Blaise actually is because J.K. Rowling told us in HBP, but what are you implying that he is? THIS IS KILLING ME!