Reviews for Just the Way You Are
Minkparrot chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
nooo! eternal cliffhanger?! nnnnoooooooooo...
alethea.1hazel1blue chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Most obviously google-translated Spanish ever xD omg, I was laughing so hard, but is ok, I probably sound the same in Chinese (my foreign language of choice) other that, keep it going, I can't wait to see why ensues:) also, awesome story plot, very original and creative :D
Ale,
P.S. if you need help with your Spanish, I'm just a PM away..:) I'm a native speaker ;)
Lunchboxgirl chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Okay i see you have updated this story around 2008 and its 2012, i say this fanfic is really good! U should still continue and/or find a way around that writer's block. Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
LOL, the "suddenly interesting napkin holder." Poor Sheen! I can only imagine the disaster about to take place...
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOL! Sheen rocks!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Sheen! You didn't have your personality changed, you switched minds with ARTEMIS FOWL! Seriously, that's who Sheen's acting like.
YiPrincess chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I love this! The new Sheen's pretty cool too...:P
DreamaDove93 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
i've been reading your story and its very well written but the conversation in spanish seems a bit off. did you use an online translator, I speak spanish so I've typed out a more accurate translation. kudos on your story again :D I'm not doing the whole conversation though, just the lines that could be improved :)

"Cuando Quieras Abuela" (anytime grandmother)

"Hay algo mal?" or "Hay un problema?" ( is there a ploblem?)

"no, nada. Porque preguntas?" (no, nothing. why do you ask?)

"Estas actuando diferente hoy. Te sientes bien?" (you seem different today. Are you feeling allright?)

"Si, deberias de comer antes de que se enfrié." (yes, you should eat before it gets cold grandmother)

"Si, si, lo se. Porque actúas tan formal hoy?" (yes, yes I know, why are you so formal today?)

"Pienso que es tiempo de empezar a actuar mas maduro" (I just think its time for me to start acting more mature)

"No te apures para ser un hombre, mijo. Disfruta tu juventud mientras puedes" (dont rush to become a man, my child. enjoy your youuth...)

"Claro, abuela. Hablame cuando termines para que pueda llevar la bandeja a la cocina." (yes call me to blah blah...to the kitchen)
Cielo VII chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
yay! it changed! lol i love this story so dang much... i really wish the new chapter would come! i love the scene with sheen's family because i always want to see what his home life is like. i think he and his dad are so sweet together on the show lol. nice job! PLEASE update soon, i'm begging you!
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
please continue!
CaptainFaberry chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Please continue!

it's really awesome,
blindkitten chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
This was a great idea! Can't wait for the Candy Bar!
CrystalSlashlover chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
this is a wonderful start! please continue with this story
SASUKE'S PENIS IS ANGRY chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
PLEASE update! I'll love you forever and ever if you do! D:
FredForeverFeorge chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
This story is great! I can't wait to find out how Jimmy's going to reverse this. (No, I really can't wait. TELL ME! TELL ME!) I like Sheen just the way he is. Update sooner.

From the creepy writer who likes your style,

~Sheenfreak~