Reviews for Death and Glory
Creative Spark chapter 14 . 3/6/2007
Very Nicley Done. :D

-Creative Spark
FalconWings14 chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
I just read this again. I would have reviewed the last chapter, but it wouldn't let me, so I had to review on this one. Anyway, just to let you know you bowled me over again with this beautiful beautiful piece. I cried, naturally. And in regards to your new pen name (you had to change it and confuse me, didn't you?) I know that it's Latin. I think it means something along the lines of 'Honesty, Freedom from Pain, To fall in love.' That's all the translator would give me, so I think that's worth a cookie! Anyhoo, pop by my spot and let me know if I'm right. Namarie for now. *grins*
Madhubala chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
This is yet a great installment to an exciting and well-written story. I give it a 10 out of 10! I'm putting you on my fave. list. :-)
Madhubala chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Lovely chapter. Very well-written. :-)
Madhubala chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
You possess a great talent that can take you anywhere in life. Keep up your writing and never stop. I read this because Legolas and Aragorn are my favorite characters in LOTR. I'm glad that I read it and I am amazed that you know elvish.

~knight-that-says-ni~
FalconWings14 chapter 14 . 2/22/2005
Sob! Sob! Sniffle! Sob!

Seriously, you handled that really well. It was so well done. I will now congratulate you on a fantastically written piece of fanfiction that i may have to read over and over again. It was so beautifully sad. And I finally read all of it. :0)
FalconWings14 chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
I'm so close!

I will say no more than 'wow'. I'm not worthy.
FalconWings14 chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
Woah! I'm not sure who's side I should be on. And what will Aragorn think? Gah!

*sorry, pointless*
FalconWings14 chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Yay! I've read chapter seven! Rasp!

Sorry. I just came back from a sleepover, and am hyper from all the sweets I ate. Very hyper. Not quite Sally Anne hyper, but hyper all the same. Sorry, this review was pointless. I think the next few may pretty random too.
FalconWings14 chapter 6 . 2/22/2005
Well hello again! I'm slowly getting throught this. Long live epics! It's so good, I'm flabbergasted. You are the best at Legolas dialogue.

By the way, thank you for recommending me in your bio. That's very sweet of you. Many cookies on their way to you (but what's cheesy about cookies?). Anyway, i will trudge on through this pretty story. Just to let you know, I've got anew story up now, and it's nothing to do with Buffy. Yay!
FalconWings14 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
I am struggling to get through this because the computer is slowly eating my eyes (heh! funny image!), but what i have read so far is beautiful. The lyrics were not bad, they were pretty. Stop beating yourself down.

Anyhoo, I don't want to read on because I don't want Aragorn to die, but I can't stop because it's so good! Gah! The viscious circle. But that's a good thing that i can't stop reading. At least I've finally reviewed this. But did I do that before? Gah! Memory, failing. Still, I'll shut up and leave you with a quote from either Billy Boyd or Dominic Monaghon, can't remember. 'What's another word for thesaurus?'

Bye!
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Me again! God, you have got Legolas down! Not a single thing seems out of character. I am not worthy. Just to say, I would read the other 13 chapters now, but I don't have time so I'll save them for later. And I also have a dilemma you could help me with. I'm planning on writing a LOTR fanfic, and i have everything worked out except for one thing. Ready? If an elf were banished from Mirkwood at the time of the dwarves being there, and became an honorary (is that spelt right?) ranger, what would her ranger name be, considering it's a she, and she's an elf? I've thought and thought and come up with nothing (yes, she's a mary sue. What else would you expect from me?)

Sorry for the incessant rambling. I just trust your opinion.

Mear!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
I feel like such an awful person. I am so so sorry that it took me half of forever to review! Ever since school, basketball, and soccer started, I have had hardly any time to read, write, or review fanfiction. But I haven't forgotten this story. It has been one of my favorites ever, you are such a brilliant writer. You're writing is so bittersweet, heart-wrenching, poignant, moving, touching, and all-around amazing. I was in tears at Aragorn's death. You wrote everyone's emotions so perfectly. You are so awesome, mellon nin. Thanks so much for writing this fanfiction, I enjoyed it immensely. Now I'm off to review 'I Knew a Man Named Estel'. Thanks so much! _
The-Serious-Padfoot chapter 14 . 9/6/2004
I cried during this entire chapter, almost. Wahh... Still crying. Very sad.