Reviews for Windows
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Interesting. I Still Tendershipping though.

Overall good job. Keep doing storys and stuff
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
WAIT! Hold up. Since when was Ryou's eye's green? 0-0 I don't remember Ryou having green eye's in the anime...
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I love how you explain Ryou's eye color change! My favorite explanation ever.
witchfingers chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
coooooooooooool story! Wouldn't have seen that ending coming! Really enjoyed it )
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
O.O Oh Snap!
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow...there's not much constructive criticism I can give on this story..it's so good. My only issue is this fragment here that was used as a sentence:

'A command for answer, less question'.

Is that proper English? I thought it should be worded more like 'It was a command for an answer, and less of a question'. I'm not entirely sure, but that's the only possible error I could point out. The characterization is awesome, by the way. That's about it. Now I'm off to read your other stuff. :)
Lolchen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ha! Panicking Ryou is so cool xD Bakura didn't really know much about his host then... or were they brown ever since Bakura resided inside him? I think you didn't give a specific answer to that question in the story. Well done! Was fun to read :D

mfG

Lolchen
Hiro.P chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Very nice, I like the idea and the way it's written is just great! This is definetly faved work...
Laniloo chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Wow. Just wow. I love it, I really do. Especially with the last line there, that really impacted the story. You've captured everyones personality fantastically, and its very well written. I shall eagerly await for this TRA!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
And thus explains why Ryou's eyes are now a lovely shade of brown instead of the lovely shade of green they once were. I am thoroughly intrigued. And just so you I decided to use such large words at completely random. UPDATE SOON!
Enjeru chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
That's was GREAT! Loved it!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
They are? Green, I mean? I thought they were brown, and Bakura's were red.

Ah, well...

Very well-written little snippet. If TRA is as well-done, I'm definitely gonna take a look once it's up.
ImaginarySpirit chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
this is great so far, i love your stories! keep up the good work
Pork Steak the Grande chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I love your little snippets for TRA! -jumps around- I really do! But -_-; I really, really don't get this. Maybe I should read it again... -shrug- It's written really well though! Anyways, good one shotter, and keep writing! Can't wait for TRA to actually come out! Welp, bye and have a lovely, lovely day!
Ikumak chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Interesting story. But i didn't get the before ending part (probably cause i'm tired). I hope that you'll update soon, unless this is a one-shoter? Anyways have a great day.