Reviews for Unexpected Encounters
jane chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
haha i loved a bunch
becky babe 18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
yeah tht was really gd xx
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was awesome!
Allie chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
i love this story lol:) its very sexy!
AStarGazingGirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Such an interesting story. Very well written. I loved it!
Ali chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Hey-the story waz pretty good :). I liked how u had like Charlotte going out w/ David-Micheal-that waz kute! Overall, the story didnt really get me like head-over-heels hooked on it, but i liked it!

*Ali*
w h i t e . s t i l e t t o chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Well written. I'm kinda re-obsessed with the BSC right now (sad, isn't it, for a teen) and I love these kinds of stories.
Mischa chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
have you always had a thing for Nicky Pike or is it just the Pike kids in general?...because if that is the case...i suggest that Dawn and Nicky rendevous with Claire and Vanessa
McKay chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Okay, admittedly I don't really buy the pairing, but there's probably nothing that could convince me of it ;) You did a good job regardless. I like David Michael and Nicky's interaction...and David Michael and Charlotte, how cute. Yeah, I can totally see her not wanting to have sex for a long time...
charliestark chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
I really really really liked this story! lol and it IS alot like everwood. but anyways i really liked it

write more stories!
sharon chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Wow that was excellent too bad it ended as a One-Night-Stand poor Nicky Pike. Totally awesome though...well bye!
dragonofheaven chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh, sexy story, I like it! Yeah, better stick with that R.
HarryPottersMistress chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
this story was great i hope you write more.
waterlily chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
To Tiger5913: I just found out that the age of consent in Connecticut in sixteen. Dawn's actions may not have been moral but they weren't illegal.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very nice fic. :) I was skeptical at first, and ya know, Dawn CAN be charged with statutory rape, but hopefully nothing bad will happen to these two. Very, very interesting concept indeed...