Reviews for Love Hurts
onlimain chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This was good; I liked it. This was all I was going to say, but I read the other reviews and... I'm confused as to why *they* are confused. [If that made any sense.] It was only one chapter, so I don't know how they could miss it.

Buffy says, “My mentor told me. Actually he beat it into my stubborn scull. He made me realise that I was ruining my chance at happiness by clinging onto the loss of my first love.” He was right. I found love again. I couldn’t imagine my life without Eric now.

That means Buffy already has someone. And you even wrote that theirs was a *friendship* he treasured for the rest of his life. It is pretty obvious that through Buffy, he met and fell in love with Faith. [Unless I'm really just reading this wrong.]

Sorry, the other reviews kind of bothered me, due to them causing me confusion. Anyway, I want to say again that I liked your story and will go on to read your others.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Ok, that was cute... but one thing is really bothering me... You use Buffy's name, but at the end you say "provocative, rehabilitated murderer from Boston" to describe her. That's Faith, not Buffy.
tigerfanfrv chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
such a cute fic. i've ben catching highlander on 'spike tv' before work so i kind of know the chacrters hehe. i'm kind of confused about the last paragraph though. did buffy save him or did faith? or did he meet faith afterwards? thats the only thing.
IdiotGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Huh... I don't get it.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
THANK YOU! Not only did you cross over two of my favorite shows, but you brought in my favorite slayer: FAITH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Joe chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Doesn't quite work IMHO. There is a change of tone toward the end that gets more flippant and that spoils what has gone before. If you had stopped at the line before the Duncan quote 'How do you know' It would have been a better story.

There is no need to tidy up loose ends or to point out everything.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Okay, first off unless Buffy was able to mask her Bostonian accent over the years then she was not from Boston and it couldn't have been Buffy it should have been Faith.