Reviews for Will Stafford
Analaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved that poem. It really explains what Mary Higgins clark books are about. I felt the emotion. U should read some of my stories. my username is forbiddenluv as u can see! hope to see u write more soon!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oohh...creepy!
MoLeemhl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
that was so true with all the girls he killed i never thought it would be will stafford
Veronica Marie chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
creepy.:-)
Mew Robena chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Awesome job! I just finished reading "On The Street Where You Live" and you did a gr8 job! Way 2 go!
zizzy333 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow. this is short and sweet. please let me note that this is not zizzy but is her friend. I luv mary higgens clark and this book was my FAVORTIE! although i think it should include more detail work its a great poem. i think u should add more about what was happening in her head as well as his thoughts and doughts amoung killing her! great poem tho! i liked it a lot!

zizzy's pal
moon light of dreams chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
It is short, but it is well and good work! Continue!
melissa-lee1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Ooh I just finished reading that book. It was so good. Good job on the poem.

The best line in the book was at then end when Emily was talking to Nick and she said "in that picture, Douglas Carter was holding what appeared to be a womans scarf with metal beading."

I found that line so creepy. I still shiver when I read it lol.
SectorLutter chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Ohh... creepy. Though I find most of Mary Higgins Clark's books to be mostly entertaining and mildly creepy at best, that book had me so scared I couldn't sleep for weeks. great fic.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Yeah!

While 'On the Street Where You Live' wasn't one of my favourite MHC novels, this is a really good effort. It's a neat little snapshot into Emily's thoughts and fears upon discovering who her attacker was. Keep it up!