Reviews for A Shower of Ash
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is not happy but it is still beautiful and that says something for your writing skills and ability to evoke a chord in the reader that is not always easily found. Thank you for sharing this emotional little tidbit.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Buffy knew that something was wrong with Angel and Spike.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
beautiful and so sad
Angel sumoritos chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I have tears in my eyes from this I might just cry. very emotional
kristendotcom chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Wow, I am adding you to my favorite authors list! And going around and reading all your stories as well. I liked the fact that Buffy knew Spike was back, just seems to me like what would happen. I also loved that you gave a better reason for Spike staying in L.A. then the show itself did. I like the idea of Spike trying to find himself. Then when Buffy started thinking if she had ever made a promise to Spike, that was just, I dont know so original and out of the blue, really shows how much Spike loved Buffy.
claireryder chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow, that was so good and now I'm crying!
Tariq chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Hi. COOL!
wolf116 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
God that was sad, and was written so eloquently that it just sucked me right in and I wanted more, but I'm guessing that this is just a one shot thing. Anyway, it was great as always. Can't wait for more chapters of the other two stories, and other stories hopefully.
sarmi chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was amazing. I'm siting here at work trying not to cry.
blaire chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Very well written, poignant and moving. You have talent and although this one had an unhappy ending, there was a sense of closure to it. You've captured Buffy's character very well and her views on Spike and Angel. Good work.
seraphfox chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
very unique and strange. it was a really good story, very fresh, very intriguing, you realy got inside buffy's head.