Reviews for Lost Slayers
nkh1 chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
OH boy! I am so glad I found your stories. Even thou this one is not finished your writing style is just great. I hope your writing muse returns...
Sitanya chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Why does it say complete if there is no ending ?
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Any chance of a sequel?
Vicki219 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Aw this is such a wicked story! Update more soon
jupitersthunder chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
This is a great story!
necha chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
hey just read your story Lost Slayers and completely got hooked on it. it says that its completed but it feels like its left at a cliffhanger. have you abandoned the story?
Kasanra chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
I really like this story and I hope you write a sequel.
DreamOfStories chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
So I'm doing my normal check up on the stories that haven't been updated in a while (only some of them have and I just don't hear about it because my email is messed up) and I notice a single word on the story info line that made me do a double take, check your author page and scan down the page to see if a next chapter button would magically appear before sitting and staring at the screen for 10 seconds. Know what that word was?

...'Complete'

So does that mean you've given up on this story or its just going on a very long hiatus? I don't have a problem with either but as I really like this story I really want to know what's happening. 'Cause it did have the TBC bit at the bottom and you know...

Please?

Dream
blue moon chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
cool story. please write more soon?
solider of darkness chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
Update this pleases i know it says completed but there's a tbc at the end of the chapter. this is really good and i hope you will update it. :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Any chance on an update of this awesome awesome story? Please?
Dakeri chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
HOLY GOD YOU SUCK BALLS AT ENDING STORIES! Where is my ending? Please for the love of little albino chipmunks, continue!
arti.stu chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I really enjoyed this story so far, a lot of details, and Buffy as the new first slayer, how cool is that.

it is just sad, that there are still many questions to be resolved and that there have not been any updates for a long time now. SO PLEASE, continue.
Whispering Darkness chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Oeh... now were getting somewhere... -

Love your story, the whole Buffy as the First Slayer thingie is cool too!
Patricia chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
hey, did you know "Lost Slayers" is listed as complete here? I just got to the end of ch 9 and it's definitely not the end! I would really like to read the rest of the story, i've been enjoying the first part a lot. Can you tell me what the deal is? Are you still writing?