Reviews for July 1st
hhrforever chapter 1 . 8/23
Cute story
codyw1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
bexxy chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wo go Canada! I'm from Ontario...haha. Anyway, about the story...loved it! I was wondering how you were going to bring Canada into the HP world. Haha, nicely done, very cute.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Cool! I love it!

Love always

boogersinmybrain chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
that was very cute.
udderpd chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That was a lovely piece of fluff.

TTFN udderpd
ANDTORR chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
w00t! Canada owns and so does your writing and this story, funny, fluffy, canadian, and well... ya anyway great job! and I hate Canadian polotics simply because all the parties, except mabey the green party, are STUPID! anyway, great job!
Mimi-san chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
How cute! Very well written! Oh, I hope you write more one-shots! I've been so busy making my site lately I haven't got the chance to read anything long and I need my daily dose of Har/Her! Wonderful job!

I would really love to review the last two chapters of Line Crossed... but it wouldn't let me...T_T... so here you go

Chapter 5 LC:

Wonderfully written and I love the Daily Prophet thing. I loved it! Very well written oh an the tension with Ron and Harry is super cool!

Chapter 6 LC:

This chapter got me on the brink of tears! The dramatic scene with R/H was really emotional! So very well crafted. Just enough drama. So beautifully written! I hope that Ron and Harry are okay with each other soon.
Miss Chika chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
That was so cute! Politics are so boring. Anyway im Canadien and proud, Canada rocks. anyway love the fic it was fluffy but cute.

Lady Emily chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Cute fic! I'm still a bit confused about how you managed to connect your dog and his fear of thunderstorms to Hermione, but hey, it worked! Good job!
starfall field chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Aw! I loved it! *chokes on fluff* "We're under attack!"
Usha88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
That was really cute. Great job. I really liked it. :D:D:D
Princess-Perfect chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
You're from Canada? Dude, so am I! That's so cool, so you're from the Laurentians? I've been there a couple of times. I'm from the capital. You'd think that Canada Day in Ottawa is SUPER COOL, but it's not too cool if you've been there your whole entire life. THere were thunderstorms in our area too (is it just me or EVERY Canada Day it rains?). Well, if you ever go to Ottawa for Canada Day, be ready for what happens at the fireworks. Drunk and wacky city!

Oops... Forgot to talk about the fanfic. Anyway, I'm not too much into romance stories, but I enjoyed it. It was very unique about the Canada Day thing. I also thought it was pretty funny. Good job, and keep up the good work. GO CANADA!