Reviews for 1025 FM
Closet lover chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
It was cute up until the Naraku thing. It didn't necessarily need to be there.
inume1227 chapter 17 . 6/15/2014
Loved it so much!
cookie.panda-roo chapter 18 . 4/23/2014
i like this story! My favourite bits were the radio show bits with Inuyasha and Miroku :)
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal .fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/ winners/2013-2 / march- 2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal. /gallery ? album112

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal . /gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal. / gallery/thumbnails .php?album112

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal. / nominations/ current-nominees/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
fanficnewbiee chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
This story is fantastic! I enjoyed everything! So glad you chose to share it, Thank You.
Aloever chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
This was awesome! Thanks for writing it. I'm really happy they didn't fall in love right off the bat. It was a good change to most of what I read. ;) good luck in your future works!
Babylion Sakura chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE IT! :D
Vbabe184 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Aww man! I'm kind of disappointed. The ending here has closure but there's still some open-ended questions that I would have liked answered. I see that you have started a "sequel" but it doesn't look like it will be completed any time soon! (

Otherwise I truly enjoyed this story! It was fun to see Inuyasha and Kagome bicker and slowly fall in love. You had a really nice progression with that. I would love to read more of your work. Best of luck in the future!
charrrrrrm chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
whoooooooooooooo!
charrrrrm chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
brilliant
charrrrm chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
this was a good chap!
14 inu-kag chapter 17 . 1/19/2012
i loved this story fantastic job cant wait for the sequel!
punkyt0ast3r chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
I found this by chance...it's my second time reading it...and I still adore it! :D
Typicalyssa chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Love the bad-mouthed spunky DJ Hanyou! This was a good story. )
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »