Reviews for Reflections and Self Doubt
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very Sweet - i just love Sven and Romelle..
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wonderful Sven and Romelle story. I enjoyed it very much.
T. F. Kit chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Beautifully written really shows Sven's emotions and doubts. I like it... maybe you could explore more of thier relationship... I don't know. I guess I am putting a seed in your brain.
Queen Merla chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hey, I tired to post earlier but the site was acting up. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I was really suprised you took up my suggestion. I enjoyed reading this little ficlet. Gosh I feel so badly for Sven, his feeling like he cannot protect his family. I too am a Harry Potter fan and Sirius Black is my favorite character. (Oh I just detest that that Rowling wrench kill him off! _ ) If you wrote a story set in the HP universe I would love to read it.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I was hoping you would do a Sven/Romelle story. Your love for the characters is always so prevalent whenever you write. I would love to read some other stories from you under the different headings (Harry Potter, etc.). You weave beautiful, consistent stories that I find very uplifting. You are one of the main reasons I continue to frequent the Voltron part of this website. RL2
C-town Chica chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Aw, that was good. I liked reading things from Seven's point of view. Especially since you made it about his feelings of not being able to protect his family. Great job!
artnutscore chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
It's been a long time since I've thought of Voltron and now I remember how much I enjoyed it. Sven was one of my fave characters. I think you should expand on this storyline and add some seerious action to it.