Reviews for Pride
rage98 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
I love this! It truly is brilliant and I would love to read more of it! I hope that someday you can update it
samp.k chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
This is one of my favourite story ! Well written, and i love all the noble atmosphere ! Plz go on with this story, i crave for an ending ! Thk you for writing so well
blalala chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Man, I was expecting a passionate kiss between or so and again you left such a big cliffhanger! D:
Tell me, are you still continuing this lovely story of you'rs? (:
blalala chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
"I will do what it takes to show you that I am a man capable of loving you."
Gives me serious chills. But in a good way.
Again, another excellent chapter :)
blalala chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
Wow, in the very beginning made my heart move so much.
Well, I wonder what Cologne has a store to Ranma?
blalala chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Um, could you clarify more of this movie you speak of?
But daaaaaamn, Ranma's such an asshat sometimes like seriously. *sight*
But then again I love Ranma as a a jerk who reality deep down has a heart of gold.
Whoop. Whoop! Kodachi, Shampoo and Cologne have finally made their appearance :D
Whatever trouble they are going give poor Ranma?
Can't wait for the next chapter.
blalala chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
No. Nooooo!
It was getting SOOOOOOO Good there but you had to be such a meanie and end it there! D:
Oh lovely chapter. I loved to see Ranma incredibly aggressive and his jealousy is so cute :D
I hope you haven't abondan this story officially.
I'm surprise despite small minor uncorrected spelling this fic only has 151 reviews (as in now).
You're story is so smooth and flawless and you're portrayed of both R and A gives me such goosebumps.
Hopefully, I get to see more jealous Ranma on you're latest chapters :)
Thank you for writing this!
blalala chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Aaah, I wonder if Ranma's going to kick Kuno's ass next chapter.
I am still mildly - just tad mildly annoyed with you're uncorrected spellings in previous few chapters but I don't let it bother me so.
Nice chapter :D
blalala chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
I was expecting some R&A action in this chapter but thank you again for posting this:)
blalala chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
I wanted the kiss last longer :)
But still a nicer chapter.
But I do admit it tends to creep me out just a tad when they are OOC - especially Ranma.
Him of all people thinking of marriage but I must admit this story of yours is headed to a interesting road :)
blalala chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
"His lips slowly made their way towards her. And they touched her lips".
OMG! He kissed her - didn't he?! And damn gurl, why did you leave such a cliffhanger in such a important part?! Dx
Well - I guess that's one of the reason to give us readers to be excited about :D
I don't want to be one of those grammar nazi freaks and I am just a reader in this fanfiction site with story of my own but I do see mild cases when a uncorrected spelling comes in the way (however I myself of course leave that many mistakes when writing an essay at school) but nevertheless this chapter was so darn exciting and 'OMG THEY KISSED?'
And I agreed, I hate how A&R romantic moments ALWAYS get interrupted in canon.
But you better have them kissed in the next chapter because I can't stand if you were just teasing us innocent (less innocent) readers here D:
Anyway, another lovely chapter love :)
tinemelk chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
Hi, I have been reading your story for a long time, and it is very good :)
It is thanks to this fanfiction I became interested in P&P, which I now love :D
Thank you for your amazing story here!
PurseMonger chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Two of my favorite love stories combined, hoorah! Great job, I like how you try to mimic Austen's writing style, which can be difficult to do since she didn't seem to like punctuation. I can't wait to see where you are going with this. I
pahlee chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
I don't know if I ever reviewed, if I have well then, here's another one. I absolutely love this story, like to the extent of...indescribable means! I've re-read it countless times, and I always get the shivers when I read Ranma's reactions to what he's done.

It's been well over a year now since your last update, however it doesn't stop me from reading. Although, each and every time I get to this chapter I have to take a step back and let out a breath; for I can't go on without the next chapter! No closure!

But, despite that, your adaptation is amazing and it's great. I love P&P also, and this..this is the bees knees! I just love, love...(love)...love this. And before the end of the week, I'll most likely re-read this again. Teehee.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
hola, espero los proximos capitulos es una buena adaptacion de la historia real