Reviews for The Road Not Taken
rockergurl13 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
oh boy...i LOVE when stories are based on this plot, UPDATE SOON!
JRoss chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
GOOD STORY! REALLY GOOD! Im adding you to my favorite authors because wow... this was just great. and im still waiting on that next chapter... (taps foot impatiently) lol. well if you dont review by then... happy chirstmas.

Jackster
Amethyst Amber chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
OH, why haven't you updated? This story has a good meaning to it, and I KNOW PEOPLE LOVE IT! AM I RIGHT? -looks around- I quit! PLEASE UPDATE! I BEGS YOU!
Ruth3 chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Wow this fic is so awesome!

Update SOON!

LilyJames

4ever&Ever
SiriusJamesRemus'sgirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
I love this Story! It makes me happy :) :) :) :) :) OH well we can't all have brilliant minds. update soon

Happy writing

SJRsgirl
BregoBeauty chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
This is very good so far! I'm very intersested to see what will happen next! Please post more of it very soon!
kelliethehottie chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
That was funny!

Great chapters. Updates soon
SiriusJamesRemus'sgirl chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
This is a great story! I really hope you update soon! OH please do. Are you going to tell us what the letter said? Happy writing

SJRsgirl
can't think of a penname77 chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
yay, chapter two! can't wait until james goes back to what could have been...anyway, remus is definitely my favorite character in this story. he's just so...weird...and yet awesome at the same time. why did lily write to james? hm...anyway, awesome chapter, can't wait to read more.
Lily Natalia Evans chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
*gasp* what did the letter say?

Lily Natalia Evans
hi chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
update soon
Ruth3 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Brilliant. Love the movie was well. Good job turning it into a fic.

Is the 'the tired young man with premature gray hair' Remus Lupin? Haha, just a thought.

Anyways, update SOON!

LilyJames

4ever&Ever
can't think of a penname77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
awesome start! really, it isn't sucky at all, it's well written, very realistic, and you really got into it. i love the family man, and can't wait to see where this story goes.
me chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
very nice. good idea. i've read many fics based on movies, but never on this one. am looking forward to further chapters.
Lily Natalia Evans chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
WOW! That was great! I don't think I've read such a heated argument like this before! This is awesome! I hope you update soon! I love it!

Lily Natalia Evans