Reviews for Another Grey Day
s/2303451/1/Six-Months
Inukag4eva chapter 2 . 9/23/2018
YEET!(y I did that idk)
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I love this story so much! I love re-reading it!

Short but beautiful!

One of the best I've ever read!
LadyDV011 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Ok I'm all for happy endings, but this is some bullshit, he said he couldn't abandon Kikyo a second time but clearly he can abandon his pregnant wife are you kidding me! Inuyasha needs a reality check and Kagome needs to get her life because she forgave him a little to quickly.
Now that I am done ranting I thoroughly enjoyed this story aside from that ending. Good Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
perfect
Rose Aegis chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
You know, normally I can't stand AU Inuyasha stories, but this was actually pretty good. And so neatly structured and very little grammatical errors! I have a hard time finding that in IY stories.

Although I must say, Kagome is a lot more forgiving than I would have been. His best bet would have been to tell the truth from the beginning. Had I been in her position, I'd have a hard time ever believing another word out of his mouth.

Ah, but if you had done that, there would be no reason for you to write this then, would there? Because then there would be no delicious angst, right? Good work on this emotional piece. :)
Bruh chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
hOLY SHIT NO HIS ASS IS GRASS BRUH WHAT KINDA OF A DICKHEAD MESSES UP ONE GIRL'S LIFE THEN GOES ON TO MESS UP ANOTHER'S? AND WHY THE P COULDN'T HE HAVE BEEN TRUTHFUL WITH KAGOME THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHY HE COULD NOT HAVE JUST EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HER BEFORE LEAVING LIKE LITERALLY ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE
WHY IS KAGOME THE ONES WHO HAS TO BE SO MATURE BUT AT THE SAME TIME SO OUT OF THE LOOP
I LIKE THIS FANFIC BUT I AM SO MAD SHE FORGAVE HIM WITH THAT SHITTY ASS EXPLANATION OK
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I coould to the same Kagome did but I could be a 'little' more aggressive.
k.shirley chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Even after all these explaination, I still hate Inuyasha.. How could he just leave Kagome like that.. At least call and tell her.. And their very first child being born without her father beside her.. What the hell is he doing.. Even if he is trying to help Kikyo, he should also think for Kagome.. He's so selfish.. But your story plot is nice.. Lead me to really think he had an affair.. But I still hate him..
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
I might come off as harsh and mean but I would have left his ass. Screw that BS.
bumblezee chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I have to admit: this is my second time reading Another Grey Day. The first time i did, I was on my ipod, in my bed, eluding sleep at the twelfth hour (I had an exam the next day). And I cried.

Like, really cried.

I don't know whether it was for Kagome, who had no idea where her husband was for fourth months, for Sora, who came into the world with only her mother to greet her, or for Inuyasha, who was desperately trying to do the best for all parties...

Ah, I'm tearing up again as I type!

I loved it... And it wasn't just because of the correct grammar and spelling (which I do really appreciate!), or just because of the brilliant writing style, but because of the realistic, heart-warming/-achingly sad plot line that you came up with, dear author. All of the character's actions, their words, their motives... it all fit in so perfectly with the original cast. I was clearly blown away.

I think, though, my favourite part was when Inuyasha saw his daughter for the first time, and how she said, 'Feh!' to him... I laughed so hard that I cried. So sad and yet so beautiful at the same time...

So, in conclusion, I congratulate you, dear author, on an amazing masterpiece. It's one of the best stories I've ever read - inside and outside of . And that's no lie.

I hope you don't mind if I add this to my Favourite Stories list...

Thank you for a wonderful read.

Bumble.
Keli-sama chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I loved it. And I loved how you let Kagome accept Sayo, cause after all she is just a kid whose mom just died... She was used, just like Inuyasha in a way... Anyway, it was great.
oceanturtle chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Your story line was very good! It was a little soap opera - ish, but it was nice. I didn't like the random Japanese, though, especially the "arigato".
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
loved it tnx for writing it!
Inutori chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I'm too lazy to login, so I'm leaving an unsigned review. It is a well written story...I really enjoyed reading it. The death of Kikyou solution was kind of a killjoy, though, I'll admit...just a little too convenient, if you ask me. But, given their personalities, it would have dragged on forever otherwise, huh? Oh well.

I