Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Guest chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
I have just fineshed reading... When will it be compleat because it is amazing so far! Awesome story line. Cried when Ron died :(
mysteriousmud chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
Brilliant pls update soon :-)
guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Such a shame it's over it was an amazing fix while it lasted
Hollyrath22 chapter 22 . 2/25/2013
I loved the story I really would love to read more.
toastnchips chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
Damn it...seriously...leaving it there for 3 years...bahhhhh please update?
avid reader chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
o god oh god oh god! MORE, NEED More! Please you've left me hanging off of this cliff!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
OMG CRAZY although i really hate boot in this fic, he's sooo freaking retarded!
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Hi
I'm interesting in the NC-17 version of this fic. Is there another archive where it is posted? If not, my email is ljbrindley .uk.
I'm enjoying your fic do far an I hope to read the NC-17 version in the near future.
Thornesedge
silverblondhairedlover chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
Oh my good! its so thrilling!
please please please update!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 22 . 5/31/2012
This story is really good. Please, please continue.
JessicaSri chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
This is actually perfect, you really should write more of it. I absolutely love and can't wait for more! Please PLEASE keep writing. I apologise if you were wanting a really detailed and proper review of this, I'm kind of just showing my love 3.
Lizzie's last night chapter 22 . 5/4/2012
That was the absolute worst cliffhanger I've ever read because now, I need to know what is going to happen! And you haven't updated this story since 2010 so I guess I'm out of luck.

This story was amazing though, you did a better job with it then I hoped and I'm so glad that I stumbled across it.

Oh yeah, and sorry asking for you to send a copy of the real second chapter, I didn't see the note at the top.

Please, please think about updating this? I'd love to read more and I know other people would as well.
Lizzie's last night chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Hey, I was reading chapter two of this and I noticed that you said that you left out a bit and if anyone wanted he real version, then they should email you? Well, if you had the time then I'd really like to read the real version if you could send it to me.

Oh, and this story is fantastic. The idea's so unique, I don't think that I've ever come by a story with such a diffierent idea thatis written so well :)

I can't wait to read more!
Stormshadowfire chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
dun dun dun i loved it it was cute heartbreaking and delicious
monstermm chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Please update soon. I hope you don't leave this story incomplete because it's by far one of the best out there!