Reviews for Dark Castle
SugarPanda chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
You have to finish it cuz i got so into it! it is cruel for you to do that! Please finish! o and i am so happy that you finally moved inuyasha and kagome along. i am also happy that you made sango and miroku finally get together. great chapter.
ShadowInu19 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
UPDATE YOU GIR!
ShadowInu19 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
MORE ASAP PLEASE!
yoko chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
It sounds really good. But it seems to me that you're over explaining the thoughts of the characters.
demonic angel23 chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
hey why havent u written in so long? this story is so great! hope u can update soon or something cuz its getting interesting.
Katsheswims chapter 8 . 5/1/2006
Great chapter. I love this story! It is really interesting. You made Inuyasha a really bad guy in the past, but I guess its all in creative liscensing. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
SilentDeath911 chapter 8 . 2/9/2006
CONGRATES I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT COOL BUT COULD YOU UPDATE SOON? LATERS!
Ethuiliel chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
hey! i really like this , your description is really good, and i like the way kagome and inuyasha are slowly warming up to each other!
Miko girl chapter 8 . 9/9/2005
The story is really good, but inuyasha should be a little less tense and loosen up a little,and put shippo into the story a little more 'kay?
lilweb chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
great story, please update.
inashosetai chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
Ah... OK! Please update! I've read your other story... or was it merely another's story...? Oh well. I'm sure I reviewed in that story though... Oh god... OK! Time to stop. Do update! I think it was really tight! So damned cool!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 8 . 4/27/2005
This is such a great stor. I hope that you get a chance to finish it soon. it would really be a shame if you left such a wonderful story unfinished.
Kara1188 chapter 8 . 1/31/2005
Hey. I just finished reading your last chapter. I thought the whole story was great. You are one of the better writters I have come across. I would never have thought to combine beauty and the beast and Inuyasha. But it works very well.
PurpleRainbow chapter 8 . 12/27/2004
Love it! Very much love it. Update soon
dragon-tennyo chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
I like your story so much. Please update soon -!