Reviews for The Ones Left Behind
pllfreak33 chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
I hope you do a sequel if not done already!
thibbs65 chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
awesome story
czars chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
this story started really kind of whatever but it has really found its footing. everyone's relationship is really great. how they keep in touch or have lost contact, is all realistic. except for maybe Peyton's situation, but that's okay.

the naley interactions are so great, just sprinkled throughout. the way they love each other and can't be together, so devestating.

I'm barely halfway and can't wait to see where it goes.
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 21 . 1/15/2008
Beautiful

Dont know how else to describe it!
sthst chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
awesome story i read it in another website not on fanfiction.
Lorilozz chapter 21 . 7/25/2007
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!

I have loved every moment of Haley's journey... yes, that even includes the frustation that was her relationship with Jason, and Nathan's random girlfriends.. etc, etc.

I loved it all. Not many stories have me reading for hours at a time because I can't get enough, but you've certainly done that with this incredible fic.

I am so excited about reading GiAB and plan to spend probably most of my weekend doing just that. No social life for me this week lol.

You're an amazing author with a great talent. Not only is your writing wonderful, but your perspective on the characters and your interesting plotlines were refreshing.

Thanks again. You've got a fan for life here.

Lori
Lorilozz chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
Oh My God! What a chapter!

So much happened that I don't even know where to begin. I just have to say that you did a great job of showing how confused and helpless Haley felt about being in that engagement.

Running from the wedding was a great and having Nathan be the one to help her escape... *sigh*. I'm so glad she didn't marry him. Now I just have to hope she doesn't do something stupid like get back together with Jason.
Lorilozz chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
Okay... I've been so tolerant of Jason and even quite liked him. I mean, the guy is practically perfect, but now that he's got a ring on her finger I'm going into irrational hatred mode.

I have faith that Naley will end up together, but this is such a close call and it breaks my heart. Not quite as much as the 'rip-out-my-heart-and-stomp-on-it' scene with Nathan on his knees, begging and crying... but let's not go over that or I'll start bawling like a baby again.

I love your writing so much and this story is perfection. I'm so hooked!
Lorilozz chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Where to start? Um... merry-go-round sex! That was brilliant. I'd never have thought of that in a million years.

I loved Jason's family. They were so accomodating and friendly, it's easy to see how Jason became such a wonderful person. The 'I love you's' shouldn't have come as a shock, but they did.

And the funniest thing is that I feel guilty about not being that upset about it; like I've betrayed Nathan. Go figure lol.

Have I told you I love this story?
Lorilozz chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
So the Peyton thing seems pretty resolved, but I won't hold my breath. Psychos always come back! lol.

Jason is so understanding and lovely... god that's annoying when I just want to hate him.

The Naley interaction was just beautiful. Bittersweet, but so beautiful. Their love is just amazing.

Great chapter
Lorilozz chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Ok, so the crazy Peyton thing has me on edge! I can't wait to see what's going on with her and if she'll come after Haley or Brooke.

I'm not completely hating the Haley/Jason relationship which is surprising, and shows how talented you are as a writer. They're actually rather cute together which makes it so hard when Haley has conversations with Nathan.

I can't believe he broke up with his girlfriend and wants Haley back... he really is in love. *sigh*

Oh, I loved the scene where they were trying on costumes. Tim was hilarious!
Lorilozz chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
The whole Nathan/Miranda thing is breaking my heart. I know it's normal for a guy to move on after almost a year, but I'm still upset for Haley.

Even though Jason seems like a great guy, I can't help but feel sorry for him; like he's just always going to be second choice.

You've done such a great job of setting up the relationship between the three friends, especially since they had nothing to do with each other beforehand. I really enjoy the scenes of them all together.
Lorilozz chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Wow! What a great chapter. I loved the interaction at the Thanksgiving dinner. It's so strange having Dan be so normal lol.

I had completely forgotten that Peyton kinda lost it at some point so I was shocked all over again. Although, I am glad it was her and not the others. Let's just say I have a few Peyton issues at the moment.

Anyways, on to the next chapter.
Lorilozz chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I absolutely love the beginning of the Haley/Brooke/Tim friendship. It somehow strangely works.

The reactions from her friends were pretty much what you'd expect and I'm so glad that Nathan stopped being an ass and called her, although i do completely understand how frustrated he must be.
Lorilozz chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I started reading this story over a year ago but I got distracted and forgot about it... but after having several glowing reviews from Dawn (babblebaby) and Kris ( 'sgurl.06) I am starting it over again.

Already, from just this one chapter I'm so glad to be reading it again. I love AU stories and the relationships you've set up in this are wonderful.

I remember being so shocked the first time that Haley became such good friends with Brooke and Tim of all people, and i can't wait to read further and see how their friendships came about.

The Nathan/Haley heartbreak is so powerful, and even though we know theyr're meant to be together, it's still hard to see them torn apart.

I can't wait to keep reading!

Lori