Reviews for Other People
julia pitt chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
enjoyed this but you cant just end at this chapter this needs more to go with it
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
If this were an episode you'd have to watch it 10 times to hear all of that! I'd want you to write what comes next!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh, this story so needs a third part...
Squid chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Again, sequel. I love your stories and your writing style; however, it seems that you get to the best part of the story and then just stop. You leave us hanging without a proper ending! I'll keep looking for those sequels!
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I loved it! sequel, please?
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Loved the sequel! I wish there was one more part to this...

Paulina :-)
kaleidoscopey chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Oh I am so stupid. I should think/watch before writing comments.

So this was the sequel. Liked this one. Okay no romance, but it was nice too.

99 CDN chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
it's awesome but one disapointment...why is it so short it's so good you just can't end it there please reconsider plz! -xox- Brit
aemalie chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
ok, this screams sequel!

love it, its so good! need more! am in withdrawal.

and to explain, im in New Zealand where the second season hasnt even started, so she's alive, and i do not want to hear about her dying, cause she *DOESNT*, ok?

lol, my dream world.

Aemie
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Nice sequel. The UST between these two is nearly as thick as it is between Kate and Tony. Well done.
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I love it! LOL
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Can there be a sequel to this one too? There's so much stuff you could do with this!
LeeniLovesPriss chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Is there more?..
Sissine chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
i love your story! You're writting very well. Sorry for the mistakes, i'm french and it's quite hard to write that in english! I hope you'll add a sequel to that story. Best whises.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 8/22/2004