Reviews for Chicken Soup for the Old One's Soul
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww..too cute.
Apathetic Sorceress chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this fic. That was cute... In any case I'm just a big Illyria fan and I love it when she is paired with Spike. I loved watching them interact on the show. In any case as I stated I loved the story
Imaginarian chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
haha! I love your name- babies ate my dingoes

that story is awesome! you should write more about those two. They would have been so sweet together in the show, not to mention falling off my chair laughing.
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
"...hedgehog is lodged in it." That was very funny. lol. The Illyria "thankyou" was so sweet.
Katah chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
*squeals* That's so nice! I love it!
Athla chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
And this is why we love Spike so. He takes care of all the females around him. Even the grumpy Illyria with a cold.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Illyria gots a cold *_* you're gonna continue this right? i think it's pretty good so far.
Screeching Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Only you would think of something like this and be able to begin to play it out so wonderfully.

It's a very good idea, and for that matter, a very good story and/or chapter. Keep at it plz!
Silverwind24 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
so cute! you write spillyria really well!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
This is very nice and very well written. I enjoyed it a lot.
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
There's only one word to describe this fic, CUTE! :)
Pepparmyntakaffe chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
AW... That was... *cute*. I uh, don't go 'aww' at cute stuff, I normally go 'uhh' at cute stuff. But I liked seeing how ol' Leery reacted to a common mortal sickness.

Cheers to you ~The Hostess
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Oh. I have to snuggle Spike, that's so sweet. I can't stop grinning at the the hedgehog thing, by the way...that's just one of those words that when you hear it, you have to laugh. Like "Llama," or "gobbledygook", which happens to be a real word. I looked it up. Anyway, thanks for telling me about LiveJournal! And back to the fic, I also liked how Spike saw it as taking care of her, and she thought of it as serving her. It was rather funny. You're my favorite Angel author, next to Kat Leon! Your stories are so...where's a thesaurus? *five minutes later* Groovy. And dynamite, and um...remarkable! Yay.