Reviews for Cold
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Oh my. Ron has never realized it was Draco from the amount of reactions the ferret has given him. It's amusing how Draco surprises him with a note and the revelation that he's the ferret. XD
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I loved the concept of this one. really lovely :D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
very nice and amusing _
Louis chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I liked this, it made me laugh. There's nothing better than laughing out loud at 1 'o' clock in the morning. But yeah, I liked it. :D
Animebug chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That has got to be one of the most fun fictions I've ever read. If there's any more like it I'd love to read it/them asap! Sure it might not be the top winning written story but who cares just as long as you enjoy reading it. That is why people write to provide enjoyment (and information and other crap). So good job, and could there possibly be a second one shot that's loosly tied or a continuation of this one? The whole ferret thing just works so well, besides being totally cute and funny. Keep up the good work. :)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
So cute!
bakaheartsanime chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Wah! I just read your School of Rock story and went searching (er, well, looked at your profile) for other stories, and found this, which I had actually read a long time ago! What a coincidence! Anyway, I reread it and it was still just as cute. The Ron-obliviously-spilling-his-heart-out-to-a-ferret was quite amusing, and the end was adorable (if a little vulgar)! I wanna read about their adventures in the Divination Tower, though! Or maybe I shouldn't... (sweatdrops) Well, anyway, super adorable story. The part where ferret-Malfoy bites Ron's ear - wah! so cute!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Haha! That was so cute, and hey, I don't mind the mentions of RonHarry, its kinda cute and softer then the more intense DracoHarry (which is another obsession for me). Drace and Ron however...now THAT is another interesting couple! I gotta see if I can find more of those fics now...
SINIESTRA-YAMASAKY chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I'VE BEEN READING HARRY POTTERS FICS ALL DAY BUT I HAVEN'T REVIEW ONE OF THEM, YOURS I JUST COULDN'T RESIST I LOVE IT, DRACO IS SOO DRACO AND RON, WELL HE'S KIND OF OOC BUT I DON'T CARE AT ALL, THE WHOLE FERRET THING, GENIUS! GREAT JOB, KEEP WRITTING!

SINI ñ_ñ
The Blonde Midget chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
You know, you should be sued for writing too many cute fics! This one had me squealing ALL OVER AGAIN! I LOVE DRACO/RON! (and Draco/Harry, though that has nothing to do with this...) -snickers- Draco the Ferret...I just love that...and yeah, he does have a nice ass. ;

Yeah, 'nyway. ANOTHER great fic by you. Another fav! -favs story-

-The Blonde Midget
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
lmfao omfg i loved that story. it was so fuckingh funny. ron talking about his love for draco with a ferret draco. *giggles* and the twins turning draco into an animal? a ferrat no less. ahha. to funny nice job hun

angela
anchovies chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
YAY! That was adorable! Though I have to a agree with Ron; he'd be on top. }:] Yay! I love this couple! Such a cute story! :):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D I loved it! Pls, keep writing! :):D:):D::D:):D:) Your ideas are so awsome!

-Fishi-
Viktoria chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
very very amusing! You are a great author and I cant believe this is your first HP fic, very well done!
Rum and Coke chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
ha i love this story! i think i already commented it but i love this story. it's great. -
yesterday chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Partly, I so laughed my ass up... xD~

It's just weird when you know what's going on and actually you are the only one...

i love ferret-draco... :3

naah... nice story... (I hope my english isn't too bad... ö.ö" i'm from austria... and so... yeah... that's also a reason for me not finding things to criticise... I just don't have enough expirience with this language... I better stop here " (could talk/write on and on...))

most important: I loved to read this one-shot! and it's likely that I'll read some more of your fanfictions :3

yesterday