Reviews for Flickering Green Fire
Bribles chapter 18 . 5/15/2005
Come on! couldn't hary have taken more than ten points off that little dumb ferret? i know that he got a detention, but still, fifty points would have done rather nicly, or even 25. LOL! I cn'at wait to read more, but are you going to start on the sequal now, or are you going to do at least two more chapters first?

I thitnk that you should at least do two more chatpers, teh start a sequel. what i also think that you should do is explain things more. You still do an excellent job when writing, but like the part when Malfoy got banned from using an unforgivable (most likly the Crustious (sp?)curse, the slimly little rodent!), who was the other boy that you mentioneed. and it also seemed like this chapter was rushed more than your other ones, or maybe tha'ts just me...

I could be wrong about everhting that i have written in this reveiw becayse i haven't read the story in so long but... i'm just saying. i don't want who i strive to be like writing bad peices, so i'm trying to help you out as much as i can.

P.s. the only thing that you should definitly change about this story is have it go to a hermione/harry pairing. we al know that ron likes hermioen, but my prediction is that they will go out, then hermione qnd haryy will wake up adn smeel the magic, and relize their love for eachother!
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 17 . 3/27/2005
love your story it is really good
Bribles chapter 17 . 3/24/2005
Another GREAT chapter! I have come to expect that about you, though. but you still amaze me wehn iread just how well you write! But i do have a bone to pick with you!

LOL! I am awaiting anxiously for your next update!

P.S. thank you for mentioning me in your stor! I was very surprised and honored, but i really meant what i said! I really hope that i can be as good a writer as you one day. you are so discriptive and have many excellent words in your large vocabulary. you sue words well, and you make sure that the reader knows what's going on.

Bribles chapter 16 . 12/20/2004
HEY! YOur story is SO GREAT! i really hope that i will be able to write like you one day! thanks for your last reveiw in my last chapter of my story!

I can't wait for another chapter!HURRY UP! LOL!

just take your time!
autumn-leaVez chapter 15 . 12/4/2004
luv dis story so far!

good job! ] plz update soon i cant wait to read more!

and i wanna noe hoo da red haired girl was and wut hermione saw in da mirror of erised!hehe

much luv
Bribles chapter 15 . 12/4/2004
Another great chapter as usual, Val-Creative. did Harry just ahve a vision? thank you for asking how my stories are going, and they are comeing along smashingly. i have acually put a new story out called Harry Potter and the Final Battle. if you would liek to read it, you have to go to my page where all of my stories are listed because for some reason, they are not letting me load them.

i just have one question though. Are you a Hermione/ Ron shipper? i do not care if you are, and i wont think of you as anything less then the fabulus writer you are, but just so you know (and please don't tell anyone!), my story is going to be a Harry/Hermione becasue i'm a Harry Hermione shipper fo rthe most part. sometimes i come across a very good story that has pairings i do not like (Like Ron/Hermione) that are very excellent (liek your wonderful sotries!) please don't take offence because i was just wondering what shipper you were.

thanks again for the reveiews and do not feel obligated to give me a good review if my stories are crappy. LOL. BYE
Bribles chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
WOW! that was a GREAT chapter! thank you fr reveiwing my stories! i just hope that i cna become as great a writer as you! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
CountingSheep123 chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
OMG you made me almost cry. And yes cliffhangers are evil. Update soon even though i don't consider this a major cliffhanger.
krysalys73 chapter 14 . 10/23/2004

So, will Malfoy get expelled for casting an Unforgivable? I'm sure Dumbledore found out about it. It's weird how much that man just seems to know.

You know? ;-)

And wow... Harry casting wandless magic. Hey, where did everyone get that idea from anyway? Was it something mentioned by JKR?

And BTW - I haven't updated my fic, as simply refuses to allow me access to the uploading function of its site anymore, so I've decided that if anyone's still interested in the story, I'll personally email them the chapters from now on. *shrugs* This stupid site has no rhyme or reason for how it doesn't function, and the idiots that supposedly run it refuse to answer any of my emails.

Hey, what -frickin-EVER...

Looking forward to the next chapter!

CountingSheep123 chapter 13 . 10/20/2004
Please update as soon as possible. That was better than the first try though.
Bribles chapter 13 . 10/17/2004
WOW! that is a really suspencful ending! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
CountingSheep123 chapter 13 . 10/11/2004
YOu are going to kill me if you don't update soon. Very very good chappie!
krysalys73 chapter 13 . 10/10/2004

Harry doesn't have a concussion, does he? Man, he's gonna be out of sorts the next day. Not to mention hurting like hell.

Well, it kind of counds like Snape, but not quite. I'm guessing Draco Malfoy. But damn, what was HE doing wandering around dressed like a Death Eater, eh?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bribles chapter 9 . 10/9/2004
This is only a suggestion, but i think that you should put a small reveiw up before every chapter, so thta way people that haven't looked at the story for a long time will have a refresher!
Bribles chapter 13 . 10/9/2004
WOW! you have to continue as fast as you can while maintaning your wonderful writing style!

cna you reveiw my stories,

The Lion King 3: kovu nad Kiara's Reign I, II, and I