Reviews for Obscured Apathy
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You're so good at writing things that bring the feels out! Lovely to read, as always. :D
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
awww
Hina-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Temari sending Naruto a box of chocolates xD! Oh, dear, I liked this, it is the second fic of yours that I read, but already I love your Temari, the one who tries to take her place as the woman of the family, even when soft and tender are not her normal. I love your Gaara too, he is so insecure on how to feel and act towards his family but does care and loves them in his awkward, I-haven't-learnt-how-to-do-this way. Great read, thanks for the fic.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
yay i recon Gaara would look so cute falling asleep normally ne don't you?
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Oh my goodness! I love the sand siblings and this just makes me love them even more...even if Kankuro is acting like a typical teenager and kinda annoyed me. I think that the relationship you painted between Gaara and Temari was just too adorable. Gaara has to be one of my favorite characters and I am starting to love Temari and this whole thing between them was just precious. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story .
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Aww this was really nice!
Merlin Greenleaf Varis chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was AWSOME!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love the Sand Siblings! I imagine their relationship would be something like this. :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
firefly, you just made my day...I CRIED when Temari broke down in tears! The story was so touching! MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE! God, that was sad! By the way, I'm a huge Gaara fan and love his hair (you mentioned it). But he doesn't have a tatoo, it's a scarf, I think. And I think he still can't sleep after the Naruto battle, but I also could be wrong...well, it'd be great if you were write. Again, your story was just simply AMAZING! *faves story and author* :'')
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awww, this was just so beautiful :'3
Favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
AJKL;/FAJFSLFSGH this is so cute and sweet TvT I really like the idea of Temari trying to do little things for the family like that. If Temari wasn't there, they'd probably find themselves out of cereal, laundry undone etc lol

thanks for this amazing piece!
Ileah chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
So cute! Although Temari would be better off buying Naruto some ramen instead.
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was sweet. I always see Temari having a soft side fro her brothers despite her toughness with others. Loved it!
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I can't stop being amazed at how you keep Sand siblings so much in canon. That was great story.
TheCrimsonGhost309 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012