Reviews for Obscured Apathy
ncalkins chapter 1 . 7/24
"He blinked owlishly"
My Mind: Gaara blinked one eye at a time.
Noname chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I still love this fic. Five stars. Perfect. Believable. Sibling lover at its finest
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Aww, this was beautiful.
Though about the insomnia, I think sleeping became possible after the extract of Shukaku? I think it was something like "he can't sleep because Shukaku will take control, but after not sleeping for a long time Shukaku gets stronger".
Thanks for writing this!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
nice work, i really liked this
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
yeah i think he finally sleeps after he gets defeated i hope.
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You're so good at writing things that bring the feels out! Lovely to read, as always. :D
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
awww
Hina-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Temari sending Naruto a box of chocolates xD! Oh, dear, I liked this, it is the second fic of yours that I read, but already I love your Temari, the one who tries to take her place as the woman of the family, even when soft and tender are not her normal. I love your Gaara too, he is so insecure on how to feel and act towards his family but does care and loves them in his awkward, I-haven't-learnt-how-to-do-this way. Great read, thanks for the fic.
thesmollbean chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
yay i recon Gaara would look so cute falling asleep normally ne don't you?
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Oh my goodness! I love the sand siblings and this just makes me love them even more...even if Kankuro is acting like a typical teenager and kinda annoyed me. I think that the relationship you painted between Gaara and Temari was just too adorable. Gaara has to be one of my favorite characters and I am starting to love Temari and this whole thing between them was just precious. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story .
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Aww this was really nice!
Merlin Greenleaf Varis chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was AWSOME!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I love the Sand Siblings! I imagine their relationship would be something like this. :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
firefly, you just made my day...I CRIED when Temari broke down in tears! The story was so touching! MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE! God, that was sad! By the way, I'm a huge Gaara fan and love his hair (you mentioned it). But he doesn't have a tatoo, it's a scarf, I think. And I think he still can't sleep after the Naruto battle, but I also could be wrong...well, it'd be great if you were write. Again, your story was just simply AMAZING! *faves story and author* :'')
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 7/1/2013